+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Issue Regarding China PCC

Jayeshshenoy

Jun 1, 2020
Dear All,

Greetings,

i have completed my Graduation in Medicine from China from the year 2006-July 2011.
so when i start my EE profile in say September 2020, and hopefully i might get an ITA by August 2021, do i still need to produce China PCC, as i will be in the zone of 10 years in one country.
my CRS is 461 and i dont wanna wait once more year to submit my EE profile, as YOY cut off are increasing.
i have anyway reached out to a consultant in China for PCC, however when he contacted the local police for verification, we found out that due to system change, my name and passport are not reflecting in the system and they wont be able to provide PCC due to new strict rules.

what are your thoughts people, kindly suggest a way out.

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
You are required to submit a PCC from any country in which you lived for at least 6 consecutive months, since you turned 18. I imagine you went to medical school after you turned 18 so yes, you need to produce a Chinese PCC.

Jayeshshenoy

Jun 1, 2020
@thevisawhisperer . But how about this -every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row . so based on this if i receive my ITA post July 2021, then my 10 years mark is passed right.

but dont they see the ten year mark ??

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
Ah, I finally understood what you meant by the ten year mark. So . . . if you wait a year to get an ITA - which is not under your control, but still . . . then you will not need a PCC for China.