Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
I heard they take much more time then other countries and also visa refusalratio is much higher. is it realy difficult to get visa of canada?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes bro. they suck when it comes to giving the visa! :(

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
nemo123 said:
Yes bro. they suck when it comes to giving the visa! :(
ohhh I have been already rejected form USA study permit and now looking for canadian embassy but in recent days I heard some horrible news :( can u give me the visa refusal ratio?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don know the ratio. they say it on their website that since last ten years they have been maintaining an approval rate above 80%. but I don't believe that! I think the chances of getting a visa are 50-50. but don't get discouraged because Canada is a great place and it is just like the US. And whatever reason US gave you make sure you cover that in your file for Canadian visa. And stay on this forum as it is really helpful. If you submit everything neccesary you will get the visa InshAllah dw!

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
nemo123 said:
I don know the ratio. they say it on their website that since last ten years they have been maintaining an approval rate above 80%. but I don't believe that! I think the chances of getting a visa are 50-50. but don't get discouraged because Canada is a great place and it is just like the US. And whatever reason US gave you make sure you cover that in your file for Canadian visa. And stay on this forum as it is really helpful. If you submit everything neccesary you will get the visa InshAllah dw!
thank you so much. the reason US embassy gave that u dont have enough finances as I showed them 21 lac but now some people told me just submit first sem fee. yeah thats why I have joined it and giving time to this forum.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basically you have to show enough finances to stay in canada for a year. eg. one year college fees + accomodation + food/living

ArslanZahid

Champion Member
Oct 13, 2011
Sialkot
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
05-03-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
25-06-2012
Med's Done....
29-06-2012
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
18-08-2012
nemo123 said:
basically you have to show enough finances to stay in canada for a year. eg. one year college fees + accomodation + food/living
Will my mother account is enough or I will have to transfer them to my account

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you can show it in your mothers account just get a stamp paper and make an affidavit from your mother on financial support

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
@ nemo .... Brother can u plz suggest me, should i submit property valuation certificate and Family Registration Certificate (FRC) with my documents or not , as my father's friend is supporting me here and i will show his bank statement . I m from pakistan .

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you should submit those. show as much as you an. that will increase your chance and anything your family owns will increase yor ties to pakistan so the visa officer will know you will come back to pakistan

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
thx bro for ur nice reply... can u plz tell me where should i go for making of Property Valuation Certificate ... who can make this document in pakistan. thx.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
silent83 said:
thx bro for ur nice reply... can u plz tell me where should i go for making of Property Valuation Certificate ... who can make this document in pakistan. thx.
Property Valuation is done by Chartered Accountant Firm. It's just a waste of time and no use in Pakistan

If you have enough funds in your bank account or Loan Certificate which cover your 1year education fees and living expense more than enough. Submit your father domicile (photocopy) as it cover all family members in it.

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
I dnt have enough funds in bank account , thats y i m taking help from my father's friend as a sponser.
My question is what documents should i submit to show ties here in pakistan ?
Through property valuation certificate, i prove myself that i have my property here and i will come back after studies. Nadra provides Family Registration Certificate (FRC) inwhich all family members are mentioned. plz suggest me what is better for me to submit. thx.

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
silent83 said:
I dnt have enough funds in bank account , thats y i m taking help from my father's friend as a sponser.
My question is what documents should i submit to show ties here in pakistan ?
Through property valuation certificate, i prove myself that i have my property here and i will come back after studies. Nadra provides Family Registration Certificate (FRC) inwhich all family members are mentioned. plz suggest me what is better for me to submit. thx.
Canada High Commission accept both Bank a/c personal or Sponsored and Bank Loan Certificate as well.
1year living expense is 12000CND$ which will be equal to 10 to 11 lac depend on the foreign currency rate. Add your 1year education fee in it what ever total it is add 3lac more in it to be on save side.

Property Valuation Certificate shows the value of your property which is issued by Chartered Accountant Firm only. It does not show's that you will come back for your property. The best way for the property is to get mortgage facility from the bank which guarantee and provide you with a certificate as well. In my opinion, go for liquid fund as much possible still you not manage find someone in your surrounding who is well enough talk to him get a bank statement of his with an affidavit and apply for it and last option is mortgage from bank and there are some bank or people who provide finance to you charge percentage on the financing the provided.

You have any relationship directly or indirectly never mention this in your Visa form. Furthermore, the best way to show your ties in Pakistan is your Father Domicile and FRC as well.

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
Brother ... tell me do i need any additional document to submit as i will submit the following documents :-

Letter of Acceptance
Sponser's last 4 months statement
sponsers Income Tax Return (ITR)
Sponsers job or business letter
sponsers affidavit
My affidavit
Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
Police Certificate
SOP
1st semester fee receipt

Is there any other documents need to submit ???
kindly suggest me . thx