+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Islamabad CHC

badar1

Star Member
Oct 31, 2011
Dear Brothere ,
Just put your case and let Allah to help you. i assure you will get visa, if you have strong willingness.
thanks

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@aliya i am sorry putting up websites actually require a lot of time. but ill tell you the names google them ok?

Sheridan college
Centannial college
George brown college
humber college
seneca college

so these 5 are the names of popular and good colleges. google them and you'll find everything you need :) Plus if there are any general questions you would like to ask post em here and ill be glad to help :)

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silent83 said:
Brother ... tell me do i need any additional document to submit as i will submit the following documents :-

Letter of Acceptance
Sponser's last 4 months statement
sponsers Income Tax Return (ITR)
Sponsers job or business letter
sponsers affidavit
My affidavit
Family Registration Certificate (FRC)
Police Certificate
SOP
1st semester fee receipt

Is there any other documents need to submit ???
kindly suggest me . thx

bro i am sure you forgot to mention educational transcripts in your list above. just include those and you are good to go. btw i have a suggestion. I just submitted my file yesterday and i included property evaluation from my estate agent, it is not compulsary to do so but i did just to show some strong family ties. you can include that if you want to.

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
yes bro i forgot to mention Educational transcripts and my ielts result as well ...
bro can u please tell me from where u evaluate ur property , can u tell me any estate agent who is based in isb or rwp
Insha Allah u will get the visa ... hope for the best.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sorry man i am in karachi. but isn't there any estate agent you dealt with recently? if not then you can also go to a CA. but one more thing property evaluation is not a requirement. you have already shown family ties through FRC. I did not show FRC. so i dont think you have to worry about anything :)

Btw are you applying in jan 2012 or september 2012. if you are applying for jan then do it asap bro. its already late

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
Brother .... em applying for May 2012 session ... I didnt contact any estate agent yet, should i need a registered estate agent ?... I m some confused about the sponser .. coz he is my father's friend not a blood relation , so i think i should show property valuation for strong family ties.
Can u please send me your property valuation in my email which is haroonzarif@hotmail.com , i jus need it as a sample.
btw inwhich college and course u r going ???

sharjeel khan

Nov 13, 2011
nemo123 said:
Yes bro. they suck when it comes to giving the visa! :(
HI my i send my documents for study permit to CHC on 16,september,2011 through visatronix but still not getting any call or reply i am worried about my admission and classes which start in january i also send fax and email to CHC but no response wht i do ? :( :

ramzero

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2011
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sept-11
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waiting
Interview........
Waived
sharjeel khan said:
HI my i send my documents for study permit to CHC on 16,september,2011 through visatronix but still not getting any call or reply i am worried about my admission and classes which start in january i also send fax and email to CHC but no response wht i do ? :( :
Just wait and we can't do anything with them :p

I applied on 7th still no response. Till yet only person got medical call it means they are working but working hell slow :mad:

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharjeel khan said:
Bro wait till wednesday i am sure they will reply to your e-mail. make sure you mentioned your full name, file number and d.o.b in the e-mail or the fax. Once you get there e-mail post it here.

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh i will send you one but I won't be able to send it to you before tuesday, because it's at my office. and yea i applied for jan'12 at university of windsor.

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
ok thx bro ... it will be more helpful for me if u send me ur study plan or SOP as well ... inwhich course u applied ?

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy my case is very complicated so i did not submit an sop. actually i was already studying in canada and my study permit expired. i overstayed for 94 days and then came back to pakistan. so heres what i submitted:

bank statements
LOA
Educational transcripts
NIC + Passport copies
my dads business related documents, like trade license NTN number FBR registration. and letters from trade association that my dad is doing business well since 1989.
Letter of explanation, why i overstayed.
letter from my previous college on my code of conduct.
birth certificate translation in English
Affidavit of support from my parents.
Fee Receipt from my uni.
police certificate.
Property evaluation

I have applied for Bachelors of commerce at University of Windsor. Previously I was at Sheridan college doing business administration

silent83

Oct 23, 2011
Brother thx for giving me so much useful information ...
i have jus now a little confusion regarding my sponser . Can my father's friend sponser me ? if i show his complete documents along with affidavit ??? May be it creates a bad impact on VO if my sponser is out of my family ( not a blood relation) ?
Have u eva seen any case whose visa was accepted and he defined his sponsership out of his family ( other than blood relation ) .

nemo123

Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have read on this forum a lot about people getting visa based on sponsorship from people out of there family circle. just show the documents u told me you have and make sure you show enough finances to the VO that he gets satisfied that even after supporting you your uncle has enough money to take care of himself and is family