+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Islamabad - Canadian Study Permit- June 2014

rochers

Star Member
Feb 4, 2014
sam89: Yes I am from Karachi. I requested for medical appointment via email and they scheduled it for a week later. I went there and they asked me for blood sample, eye test, x-ray of your chest and urine sample. I might be missing any test but I guess that was all they asked for medical exam.

Gardieldyo: I will be going for graduate degree in Masters in Information Security Management from Concordia University College. Still awaiting for their decision.

UGStudentpk

Jun 30, 2014
19916 said:
these docs make your case processing smooth and there is no wrong with these docs. CIC.gc shows general requirement but if you go to visa office website then u find more related docs. here is the link
canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan /visas/53_1
I agree some docs are not mentioned but these additional docs will help in your "home ties" and your clear "proof of identity", , and these docs portray you as a bonafide student . Good luck .. and submit your file as soon as possible. . u have done with up-front 18th june u havent applied yet .. strange ???
Sorry my mistake bro, its 18 July, 2014 NOT 18 June (like I said before). So anyways my question remains I got your point about additional documents thanks. So what you say 18 July upfront, haven't applied yet... should I wait for upfront medical or go ahead with applying online? Thanks man, you're awesome!

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
Garfieldyo said:
Your CNIC is needed.
Mail it in. Its on the check list at islamabad chc.
Garfieldyo, i applied online. I cant mail in documents. They said that no paper communication will be accepted as part of application. Also, please help me with this question. I applied online at 19 june, gave biometrics at 23, but mycic account (my online application portal account) still says that my action is required and i have yet to submit my biometrics..... Is it normal bro?

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
yasir8959 said:
Garfieldyo, i applied online. I cant mail in documents. They said that no paper communication will be accepted as part of application. Also, please help me with this question. I applied online at 19 june, gave biometrics at 23, but mycic account (my online application portal account) still says that my action is required and i have yet to submit my biometrics..... Is it normal bro?
It seems there might be a problem with your biometrics otherwise as far as biometrics is concerned the status promptly change in online visa portal as soon you appear for biometrics. You appeared on 23rd and as on today 6th July the status is not changed that definitely its not normal. They might ask you to re-appear for finger prints and photographs. I pray/wish it will against my comments.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
What about provision of CNIC for online student visa applications? Is it a necessary document? Anyone who applied without it and still got a visa? Help me out here, really distressed. One i didnt provide that and secondly my biometric information isnt showing to be uploaded even after two weeks. What do i do, brahs?

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
yasir8959 said:
What about provision of CNIC for online student visa applications? Is it a necessary document? Anyone who applied without it and still got a visa? Help me out here, really distressed. One i didnt provide that and secondly my biometric information isnt showing to be uploaded even after two weeks. What do i do, brahs?
Dear Yasir
FOR CNIC= It is not necessary to provide CNIC through online. Your Passport is main document.
FOR BIOMETRICS=It seems there might be a problem with your biometrics otherwise as far as biometrics is concerned the status promptly change in online visa portal as soon you appear for biometrics. You appeared on 23rd and as on today 6th July the status is not changed that definitely its not normal. They might ask you to re-appear for finger prints and photographs. OR Wait for any update.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
asim abbas said:
I applied by online on 27 June and had Biometric done on the 30th 2014. Still waiting.
My biometrics status was changed within two days after I appeared for biometrics.

yasir8959

Mar 26, 2013
duster said:
My biometrics status was changed within two days after I appeared for biometrics.
Brah, u applied two months ago with upfront medical and you still havent got visa? Is two months standard for online applications?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah Almighty wills (Insha Allah)
UGStudentpk said:
Sorry my mistake bro, its 18 July, 2014 NOT 18 June (like I said before). So anyways my question remains I got your point about additional documents thanks. So what you say 18 July upfront, haven't applied yet... should I wait for upfront medical or go ahead with applying online? Thanks man, you're awesome!
18 July :eek: / / it is too late for fall session .. u should apply as soon as possible. however it is my opinion. . u can do what u seem the best. .

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Garfieldyo said:
Any medical calls or updates for JUNE applicants?
not yet ... :(

Garfieldyo

Star Member
Jul 1, 2014
19916 - when you applied for medical, how long did they take to give you an appointment?

Is there a way to get a faster appointment at IOM?

Jan 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
VISA ISSUED...
Garfieldyo said:
19916 - when you applied for medical, how long did they take to give you an appointment?

Is there a way to get a faster appointment at IOM?
I applied for visa with up-front medical ..
brother, I believe, there is no way to get medical appointment in black or sooner. it depends on your luck and serial number and number of applicants as well ..