+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this normal? Ecas change to DM last week, still no PPR?

Diegof09

Star Member
Dec 28, 2015
I applied on Oct 27 2014, by the SINP! It's been a long process, but finally last week it chance to DM, but a week later and they havent done the PPR is it normal?

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diegof09 said:
I applied on Oct 27 2014, by the SINP! It's been a long process, but finally last week it chance to DM, but a week later and they havent done the PPR is it normal?
That usually means you got approved but the request is on the queue. You can call CIC and ask. When you get DM they are able to tell you whether or not your application was accepted or not. They won't tell you when you'll get PPR though. It usually takes between the same day to 2 weeks.

Edz9501

Feb 2, 2016
SpoonRaccoon said:
That usually means you got approved but the request is on the queue. You can call CIC and ask. When you get DM they are able to tell you whether or not your application was accepted or not. They won't tell you when you'll get PPR though. It usually takes between the same day to 2 weeks.
re
SpoonRaccoon said:
Hi..same here dm since feb6.no ppr until now.dec29 2014 applicant :(

skalair

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
AUH
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2016-AUGUST
PPR can be delayed after status update as DM. In my case same was the situation. I got he PPR after 2.5 weeks of DM.