+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this my AOR?

live4film

May 17, 2018
I received an email with a pdf saying

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required"

I don't think this is the actual AOR, I only submitted the application 2 weeks ago, so it's unlikely this is it. It's just deceiving since it literally says acknowledge receipt.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for Canadian Citizenship. We will review your application and supporting documents and will contact you if additional information is required"

I don't think this is the actual AOR, I only submitted the application 2 weeks ago, so it's unlikely this is it. It's just deceiving since it literally says acknowledge receipt.
Yes, this is the AOR. AOR is taking 10 days for online applicants and 60 days for paper applicants... There may be some variation in time

wink

May 25, 2021

Sounds like an actual AOR. In the pdf file do you see your Application number?

live4film

May 17, 2018

Ok interesting. If it is the AOR, why do the rest of these steps not have the green checkmark?

wink

May 25, 2021
Ok interesting. If it is the AOR, why do the rest of these steps not have the green checkmark?

You did not answer my question... do you see Application number in the pdf file? If it is so, then that's all you need to register and track your application.

live4film

May 17, 2018
You did not answer my question... do you see Application number in the pdf file? If it is so, then that's all you need to register and track your application.
Oh, yes I do have the app number. I'll try and track it. Thanks

Reactions: wink

sadek

Star Member
Oct 25, 2008

Yes, it is your actual AOR. Can you please share the name of the Case Processing Centre at the bottom of your AOR (PDF)? Thank you.