+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this landing interview or relationship interview ??

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: MAR. 22, 2017 TIME: Anytime between 11:00-11:30 AM LOCATION: 5353 Dundas Street West, Ground Floor, Etobicoke
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
(NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.) The following payment options are available:
o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards)
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment) o We no longer accept cash, money orders or certified personal cheques
 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications
Persons being landed as Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants must provide the originals of the documents sent to CPC-Vegreville. If you are a CR and are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items (they must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence): passport or travel document, National Identification Card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, vote ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted by CPC-V)
Please note: if your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (CIC/CBSA), we will
request it on your behalf.
When you become a permanent resident, you must have your Social Insurance Number changed to reflect your new status. For your convenience, Service Canada representatives may be at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements. Please bring your current Social Insurance Number card that begins with a "9" with you.
IMPORTANT
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Congratulations, this is a landing interview.

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sylvain1 said:
Congratulations, this is a landing interview.
Thank you Sylvain1. Just reading this mail again and again and it doesn't specify what other original documents they want me to bring apart from Passport. I am wondering what else should I carry apart from original passport and the photographs ???

oluwalisa

Feb 8, 2017
confusedhusband said:
I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application for permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for:
DATE: MAR. 22, 2017 TIME: Anytime between 11:00-11:30 AM LOCATION: 5353 Dundas Street West, Ground Floor, Etobicoke
In order to grant you permanent residence, you must provide us with satisfactory original identity documents. All applicants must provide their original valid passport at the landing interview.
You must attend the interview with the following:
 All of your dependents if they are included in this application
 Your own interpreter, if required
 Your sponsor if you are being landed under the In-Canada Spousal Class.
(NOTE: your sponsor must bring photo identification and proof of address)
 If you have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee, $490 is required.
(NOTE: Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants are exempted from paying this fee.) The following payment options are available:
o Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Debit Card (we do not accept pre-paid credit cards)
o Online payment at www.cic.gc.ca (only if completed 72 hours before your scheduled appointment) o We no longer accept cash, money orders or certified personal cheques
 2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications
Persons being landed as Convention refugees (CR) and their dependants must provide the originals of the documents sent to CPC-Vegreville. If you are a CR and are unable to provide those documents, you may present any 2 of the following items (they must be issued by the government of your country of citizenship, nationality or last permanent residence): passport or travel document, National Identification Card, driver’s license, birth certificate/family record book, vote ID card/military ID card, Statutory Declaration (if accepted by CPC-V)
Please note: if your passport is currently being held by the Government of Canada (CIC/CBSA), we will
request it on your behalf.
When you become a permanent resident, you must have your Social Insurance Number changed to reflect your new status. For your convenience, Service Canada representatives may be at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements. Please bring your current Social Insurance Number card that begins with a "9" with you.
IMPORTANT
Failure to appear for this interview may be interpreted as evidence that you are no longer seeking permanent residence in Canada and your file may be closed. For any questions you may contact the Call Centre at 1-888-242-2100.
Congrats. what is your application timeline? I am waiting for my landing interview date. I can't wait for this to be over

confusedhusband

Star Member
Nov 28, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oluwalisa said:
Congrats. what is your application timeline? I am waiting for my landing interview date. I can't wait for this to be over
Thank you . I am December 2015 applicant. I wish you all the best and hopefully you will soon be over with this wait.