+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this job offer is real r fake? Pls anyone help me

mohitgaur32

Jan 15, 2019
First off, the UCI code is an eight or ten digit number.

Second, the Visa status site looks incredibly bogus. It has no SSL security on the domain, the grammar is off, and the site looks like it was thrown together by someone who took a one hour crash course in basic HTML.

Third, the email addresses are fake. Any communication from CIC comes from a donotreply@cic.gc.ca email address.

Fourth, the grammar in the email is atrocious. Instant red flag.

Fifth, diplomats.com is not a legitimate Border Services domain.

Honestly I know it's tempting to believe these kinds of things but there are so many scams out there. So freaking many. They hurt not just the applicant but everyone else as CIC tightens security due to this kind of thing.
but they have boiked my fligjt tickets also and I got the mail of tickets from American airlines also, still I am confused what to do www.algomamills.com
Is wensite of company and I am receiving mails and calls from the no. Which are provided on website of company. What I should do Visa agent is asking more money for these documents otherwise I will get refused

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
but they have boiked my fligjt tickets also and I got the mail of tickets from American airlines also, still I am confused what to do www.algomamills.com
Is wensite of company and I am receiving mails and calls from the no. Which are provided on website of company. What I should do Visa agent is asking more money for these documents otherwise I will get refused
Try to get a refund on your flight tickets and don't send anymore money.
Stay where you are for the moment and rethink. There is NOTHING here in Canada for you, yet..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
It's a fake website. It was only created on Dec 12, 2018. The company doesn't exist.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
It's a fake website. It was only created on Dec 12, 2018. The company doesn't exist.
The website is fake and all the content is stolen from various legitimate websites. For example, the description of the "tiles" section is taken from Tilemaster Canada. Try to get a refund and please be more careful going forward!

mohitgaur32

Jan 15, 2019
Hey
then what about the next email which i received.

Algoma Mills <career@algomamills.com>
Wed, Jan 9, 12:58 AM (3 days ago)

to

Dear Candidate,

Greetings from Algoma Mills Limited | ON, Canada
This is in response to your email as regards questions which need to be clarified, I hope the below will answer your queries. Kindly be informed that as against your claim, the employment letter has not been signed as we could only see the same copy of letter which was initially sent to your email, therefore, you are advised to send a signed contract agreement letter as clearly mentioned earlier. Your Job Responsibilities will include the following:

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
· Researching transaction tax issues;
· Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation;
· Preparing for, and assisting with, transaction tax audits.
· Preparing and/or reviewing indirect tax filings for Amazon.com and related companies.
· Providing guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
· Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts
· Developing and implementing process improvements.

2. As regards the immigration process, we would be forwarding your provided information directly to the Ministry of External Affairs in Toronto as our New Expatriate once we are thoroughly done with the employment screening process and validation; the above ministry will issue a directive as to where your visa should be procured in your country of residence; and upon your successful arrival to Canada, the management will reimburse your visa registration expenses back to you with first month salary.

3. In respect of accommodation, and other shopping centres as well as hospitals. Please be informed that your accommodation is part of our obligation as employer, and the same clause is mentioned in the aforesent employment contract agreement letter; on shopping centres at there are shopping centres that are closer to us such as pearson Plaza, and Breen J. Hutton’s Valu Mart etc. And also, the hospitals around are St Joseph’s General Hospital, Blind River District Hospitals. These are the within reach centres.

We do hope the above information are satisfactory to your best of understanding and also we need to know if the above job responsibilities are within your professional capabilities.
please send me your contact no or mail id I also received
The website is fake and all the content is stolen from various legitimate websites. For example, the description of the "tiles" section is taken from Tilemaster Canada. Try to get a refund and please be more careful going forward!
They have booke my flights tickets from thier own side I have not paid for this I am just paying for Visa already 31000 indian rps paid and for more documents they are asking now so I am in doubt

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey

They have booke my flights tickets from thier own side I have not paid for this I am just paying for Visa already 31000 indian rps paid and for more documents they are asking now so I am in doubt
The whole thing is a scam. I'm not sure how many people have to tell you that. Everything you are getting is fake. If you want to give them your money - that's really your choice at this point. There's no job and you'll never see the money again.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hey

Seriously, you have been repeatedly told this is a scam. There is ZERO doubt. This is fake.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hey

The tickets are probably fake as well. I understand why you want to believe this. Scammers are really good at what they do. But dude, it's a bad idea. Save your money and apply for PR the right way.

Reactions: foodie69 and scylla

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hi i have also got email from algoma milss and also a call from HR for accounts job.
Is it fake or not?
It's fake. This entire thread is about how Algoma mills, as a company, is a scam. Don't send any money.

Kashishchawla

Jan 17, 2019
I got it around mid december. I called them at the same number. Nobody picked . then when they called. It got cut and when i called back they wre cutting my call and a punjabi phone server spoke. Then only i thought its fake. Bt she called me fake n took stupid 3 4 questions on job and agreed. Today again she called and asked same questions n said will revert in 24 hours.
I saw on linkedin. Very rare members worked in algoma milss. No share price listing. It seems fake