File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
then what about the next email which i received.

Algoma Mills <career@algomamills.com>
Wed, Jan 9, 12:58 AM (3 days ago)

to

Dear Candidate,

Greetings from Algoma Mills Limited | ON, Canada
This is in response to your email as regards questions which need to be clarified, I hope the below will answer your queries. Kindly be informed that as against your claim, the employment letter has not been signed as we could only see the same copy of letter which was initially sent to your email, therefore, you are advised to send a signed contract agreement letter as clearly mentioned earlier. Your Job Responsibilities will include the following:

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
· Researching transaction tax issues;
· Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation;
· Preparing for, and assisting with, transaction tax audits.
· Preparing and/or reviewing indirect tax filings for Amazon.com and related companies.
· Providing guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
· Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts
· Developing and implementing process improvements.

2. As regards the immigration process, we would be forwarding your provided information directly to the Ministry of External Affairs in Toronto as our New Expatriate once we are thoroughly done with the employment screening process and validation; the above ministry will issue a directive as to where your visa should be procured in your country of residence; and upon your successful arrival to Canada, the management will reimburse your visa registration expenses back to you with first month salary.

3. In respect of accommodation, and other shopping centres as well as hospitals. Please be informed that your accommodation is part of our obligation as employer, and the same clause is mentioned in the aforesent employment contract agreement letter; on shopping centres at there are shopping centres that are closer to us such as pearson Plaza, and Breen J. Hutton’s Valu Mart etc. And also, the hospitals around are St Joseph’s General Hospital, Blind River District Hospitals. These are the within reach centres.

We do hope the above information are satisfactory to your best of understanding and also we need to know if the above job responsibilities are within your professional capabilities.
It's fake.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
then what about the next email which i received.

Algoma Mills <career@algomamills.com>
Wed, Jan 9, 12:58 AM (3 days ago)

to

Dear Candidate,

Greetings from Algoma Mills Limited | ON, Canada
This is in response to your email as regards questions which need to be clarified, I hope the below will answer your queries. Kindly be informed that as against your claim, the employment letter has not been signed as we could only see the same copy of letter which was initially sent to your email, therefore, you are advised to send a signed contract agreement letter as clearly mentioned earlier. Your Job Responsibilities will include the following:

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Preparing transaction tax (sales/use, business & occupation, gross receipts, and property tax) returns for monthly, quarterly and annual filings;
· Researching transaction tax issues;
· Interpreting and complying with state, local and international statutes, regulations, and legislation;
· Preparing for, and assisting with, transaction tax audits.
· Preparing and/or reviewing indirect tax filings for Amazon.com and related companies.
· Providing guidance based on research of transaction tax laws and regulations.
· Assisting with the reconciliation of transaction tax general ledger accounts
· Developing and implementing process improvements.

2. As regards the immigration process, we would be forwarding your provided information directly to the Ministry of External Affairs in Toronto as our New Expatriate once we are thoroughly done with the employment screening process and validation; the above ministry will issue a directive as to where your visa should be procured in your country of residence; and upon your successful arrival to Canada, the management will reimburse your visa registration expenses back to you with first month salary.

3. In respect of accommodation, and other shopping centres as well as hospitals. Please be informed that your accommodation is part of our obligation as employer, and the same clause is mentioned in the aforesent employment contract agreement letter; on shopping centres at there are shopping centres that are closer to us such as pearson Plaza, and Breen J. Hutton’s Valu Mart etc. And also, the hospitals around are St Joseph’s General Hospital, Blind River District Hospitals. These are the within reach centres.

We do hope the above information are satisfactory to your best of understanding and also we need to know if the above job responsibilities are within your professional capabilities.
Still fake.

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Abort mission

mohitgaur32

Jan 15, 2019
I have also received the offer letter from Algoma Mills, but still in doubt I have also paid the Visa agency which they provided me to contact to them clementsherine@diplomats.com this is there Canada Border Services mail id
CLASSIFIED

Visa Applicant,

Your application is submitted and awaiting approval, you can track your visa status online through CBSA visa application tracking portal:http://cicgcca.icu/submit.php with your Unique Code Identity number (UCI)7150048

In case of update you will receive a notification email.

Truly,

Clement Sherine T. W
Registration & CPD

Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority

Immigration & Visa Services | Immigration and Citizenship Services Group

Department of Home Affairs

they have sent me the proof of UCI that they have Applied for my Visa,
Now they are asking for some other expenses .
I have doubt that is it fake Website or service agency

international.gc.ca@cbsa.services

please help me out soon because they have provided me short time
this is the latest mail I received

CLASSIFIED

Dear Visa Applicant,

Your recent visa application is being processed and requires documents to back up your application as required by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (Ministry of External Affairs). Kindly check details below, "immigration lawyer is obliged and required to procure, provide, and submit on your behalf the mentioned below documents to further validate your visa application and submission; always track your visa status online.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Indigenous Certificate or second citizen letter From India local Government Authority.

(Indigenous Certificate is to prove that you are Bonafide citizen of your local council/province or that you authorized to be given visa in India).

2. Employment And Social Development Canada (ESDC) approval Letter.
(Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) works to improve the standard of living and quality of life for all employees in Canada). According to labor Law's Act sub-section 201 (1B) every employee's and potential employees in Canada must be approved to work with ESDC scheme.

3. Ebola Certificate from W.H.O.

(Ebola Virus test and Certificate, it to show that you free of Ebola virus also to testify that you have perfect in health).

4.Valid Traveling Insurance
Above documents urgently required, we are given only 48 hours, if you unable to get the documents kindly let us know, if we can help you to get it from foreign affairs in India. Only it may cost you little amount, but it will be authenticated.

Awaiting your response,

Truly,

Clement Sherine T. W
Registration & CPD

vcrc

Jan 11, 2019
how much is the VISA fee you have paid them? and what are other expenses that are asking for

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
I have also received the offer letter from Algoma Mills, but still in doubt I have also paid the Visa agency which they provided me to contact to them clementsherine@diplomats.com this is there Canada Border Services mail id
CLASSIFIED

Visa Applicant,

Your application is submitted and awaiting approval, you can track your visa status online through CBSA visa application tracking portal:http://cicgcca.icu/submit.php with your Unique Code Identity number (UCI)7150048

In case of update you will receive a notification email.

Truly,

Clement Sherine T. W
Registration & CPD

they have sent me the proof of UCI that they have Applied for my Visa,
Now they are asking for some other expenses .
I have doubt that is it fake Website or service agency

international.gc.ca@cbsa.services

please help me out soon because they have provided me short time
this is the latest mail I received

CLASSIFIED

Dear Visa Applicant,

Your recent visa application is being processed and requires documents to back up your application as required by Citizenship & Immigration Canada (Ministry of External Affairs). Kindly check details below, "immigration lawyer is obliged and required to procure, provide, and submit on your behalf the mentioned below documents to further validate your visa application and submission; always track your visa status online.

LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. Indigenous Certificate or second citizen letter From India local Government Authority.

(Indigenous Certificate is to prove that you are Bonafide citizen of your local council/province or that you authorized to be given visa in India).

2. Employment And Social Development Canada (ESDC) approval Letter.
(Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) works to improve the standard of living and quality of life for all employees in Canada). According to labor Law's Act sub-section 201 (1B) every employee's and potential employees in Canada must be approved to work with ESDC scheme.

3. Ebola Certificate from W.H.O.

(Ebola Virus test and Certificate, it to show that you free of Ebola virus also to testify that you have perfect in health).

4.Valid Traveling Insurance
Above documents urgently required, we are given only 48 hours, if you unable to get the documents kindly let us know, if we can help you to get it from foreign affairs in India. Only it may cost you little amount, but it will be authenticated.

Awaiting your response,

Truly,

Clement Sherine T. W
Registration & CPD

This is extremely fake. Call you bank and get the transaction refunded if you can. The portal link they provided is also fake as all hell. DO NOT engage with them.

vcrc

Jan 11, 2019
Hey Bro his application is also submitted to embassy and the unique id got generated to see the visa status

shannonxtreme

Aug 25, 2018
Markham, ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Markham
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-06-2019
AOR Received.
22-06-2019
Med's Done....
30-07-2019
Passport Req..
12-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2020
LANDED..........
13-03-2020
Hey Bro his application is also submitted to embassy and the unique id got generated to see the visa status
First off, the UCI code is an eight or ten digit number.

Second, the Visa status site looks incredibly bogus. It has no SSL security on the domain, the grammar is off, and the site looks like it was thrown together by someone who took a one hour crash course in basic HTML.

Third, the email addresses are fake. Any communication from CIC comes from a donotreply@cic.gc.ca email address.

Fourth, the grammar in the email is atrocious. Instant red flag.

Fifth, diplomats.com is not a legitimate Border Services domain.

Honestly I know it's tempting to believe these kinds of things but there are so many scams out there. So freaking many. They hurt not just the applicant but everyone else as CIC tightens security due to this kind of thing.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.