+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this IP2 or Additional documents glitch?

quarko

Star Member
May 23, 2015
Hello,

I'm trying to identify if I'm already in IP2 stage, or if there was a glitch because of Additional documents request and I'm still in IP1. My timeline looked like this:

"BG: In Process" -> (+ ~3 weeks) "Additional documents: requested", uploaded them same day -> (+2 days) -> "BG: N/A" -> (+1 week) "Additional documents: being reviewed" -> (+1 week) "BG: In process" -> (+2 weeks till now) Still both "Additional documents: being reviewed" and "BG: In process" are there.

Does the "BG N/A" is a part of switch from IP1 to IP2? Or did they stop BG check because of additional document request and I need to expect another BG N/A?

Thanks in advance.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hello,

I'm trying to identify if I'm already in IP2 stage, or if there was a glitch because of Additional documents request and I'm still in IP1. My timeline looked like this:

"BG: In Process" -> (+ ~3 weeks) "Additional documents: requested", uploaded them same day -> (+2 days) -> "BG: N/A" -> (+1 week) "Additional documents: being reviewed" -> (+1 week) "BG: In process" -> (+2 weeks till now) Still both "Additional documents: being reviewed" and "BG: In process" are there.

Does the "BG N/A" is a part of switch from IP1 to IP2? Or did they stop BG check because of additional document request and I need to expect another BG N/A?

Thanks in advance.
Your AOR , stream and timeline please