+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this IP1 or IP2

kevkek

Mar 31, 2018
I have the same status. My AOR was on Jan 25 and MEP was on Feb 07. Background check says, "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information" since then. I called IRCC about a week ago and according to them my file is with Ottawa VO and background check is being conducted by an external agency (I assume, it's CSIS). They will take the final decision once they get the background check report. So, I guess I am in IP2.

By the way, are you an inland applicant?
Hi,

Any updates on your side?. My status is still the same. I tried calling them but I couldnt reach them. It went to a mailbox saying that there are too many people in the queue and try to call later.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

Any updates on your side?. My status is still the same. I tried calling them but I couldnt reach them. It went to a mailbox saying that there are too many people in the queue and try to call later.
nope. nothing new

Eusufzai

Oct 30, 2009
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-12-2013
Doc's Request.
12-12-2013
Nomination.....
24-07-2015
AOR Received.
02-12-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
13-01-2016
Med's Request
13-01-2016
Med's Done....
06-02-2016
Interview........
Waived
Hello to all .....

if anyone can guide me as to what is my application status.....
FSW O
INDIA
AOR 28 June
Med passed 19 July
BGC: NA ( never saw In progress)
Present case reads:-

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: The additional documents you provided are being reviewed.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not Applicable
Final decision Your: application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also : seeing above time lines wts my status and R10 done or not ?
Thanks
Hello Everyone,

Following is my application status. What stage am I? Previously, Background check was : We are processing your background check. I am in the present status for almost two weeks.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Eusufzai

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Following is my application status. What stage am I? Previously, Background check was : We are processing your background check. I am in the present status for almost two weeks.

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results : You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We have received the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes
Biometrics : We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any comments is highly appreciated. Thanks.

Eusufzai
Looks like your background check was completed. Next is PPR within a few days.

Dawud

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Eligibility =we are reviewing whether you met the eligibility requirements
Review of medical results = you passed the medical exam
Review od additional documents = not applicable
Interview = you have completed your interview
Biometric = we do mot meed your finger print we will send you a massage if this is change
Background check= we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision = your application is in progress we will send you a massage once final decision has been made

Please senior members what did you thing about my application i am stuck here for 2 months i sent them email and they did not respond me .... when can i expect to get ppr

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Biometric = we do mot meed your finger print we will send you a massage if this is change
Background check= we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information
Final decision = your application is in progress we will send you a massage once final decision has been made

Please senior members what did you thing about my application i am stuck here for 2 months i sent them email and they did not respond me .... when can i expect to get ppr
You will get your PPR tomorrow

vorador

Star Member
Aug 25, 2018

Hi Dawud,

I am now at exactly the same wording. When did you get your PPR after all?