+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this Fake or Real ?

Kaps14

Oct 27, 2020
I got this msg on LinkedIn profile and Elena Zoe is one of my connection so I just want to know that she sent me msg on this Sunday is it real or it can be fake, please guide..
  • Elena Zoe

1st degree connection· 1st
    Board Treasurer at Casio Oil And Gas Canada
  • SUNDAY
  • Elena Zoe sent the following message at 6:56 AM
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe
    6:56 AM

Good Day, I’m Dr. Elena Zoe, i am a Canadian by birth, my mom is from Canada and my Dad his from Bihar India. I work here in Casio Oil and Gas Company Canada as head of Finance Department. Due to the Corona Virus pandemics, my company has decided to employed new applicants globally and every head of department has been giving 4 slot of this vacancies, i have decided to use mine to help 4 Genuine Indians that are ready to build a new career here in Canada. Your profile pop up here on my LinkedIn account and I said I should help you with the job if only you wish to work here in Canada. If you are interested in this job, kindly forward your resume/cv to our Human Resources Email id careers@casiooilandgas.ca and mention my name Dr. Elena Zoe (Head of Finance) as referral and keep me updated with your information so I can assist you to get this job. Your Swift response give you a chance to secure a job with this noble company.

• MONDAY
  • Elena Zoe sent the following message at 6:36 AM
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe
    6:36 AM
    Have you submitted your resume cv to our careers@casiooilandgas.ca email stated in my message?

bluffmaster88

Jun 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got this msg on LinkedIn profile and Elena Zoe is one of my connection so I just want to know that she sent me msg on this Sunday is it real or it can be fake, please guide..
  • Elena Zoe

• SUNDAY
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe

• Good Day, I’m Dr. Elena Zoe, i am a Canadian by birth, my mom is from Canada and my Dad his from Bihar India. I work here in Casio Oil and Gas Company Canada as head of Finance Department. Due to the Corona Virus pandemics, my company has decided to employed new applicants globally and every head of department has been giving 4 slot of this vacancies, i have decided to use mine to help 4 Genuine Indians that are ready to build a new career here in Canada. Your profile pop up here on my LinkedIn account and I said I should help you with the job if only you wish to work here in Canada. If you are interested in this job, kindly forward your resume/cv to our Human Resources Email id careers@casiooilandgas.ca and mention my name Dr. Elena Zoe (Head of Finance) as referral and keep me updated with your information so I can assist you to get this job. Your Swift response give you a chance to secure a job with this noble company.

• MONDAY
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe
    Have you submitted your resume cv to our careers@casiooilandgas.ca email stated in my message?
Fake. No one will share personal details like this. Recruiting based on nationality is discriminatory and illegal. Never trust unsolicited job offers

Reactions: Das67

Max003

Star Member
Sep 19, 2017
99.99% of the time when someone offers anybody a job out of thin air is absolutely a scammer trying to milk you regardless of the company, position, or any other factors involved in the offer. Please don't fall prey to these absurd offers. A lot of people lost a huge amount of money to these scammers. Do your research and stay vigilant.

Papsy Tong

Nov 1, 2020
Hello po. I am currently po in Saudi Arabia. Just an hour ago po may tumawag sa akin na agency based sa UAE. Sila na for processing and for PR visa na din. Nasa 8k aed po ang magagastos. Totoo po kaya ito?

Papsy Tong

Nov 1, 2020
Fake Fake Fake
Salamat po ha. Kaya nga po. Kanina lang dahil sa dami ko ng tanong nag promise sya na tawagan nya ako ayun di na tumawag. Kaya pakiramdam ko natakot na sya. Ang kawawa itong nga kasamahan ko na work na ang trabaho mga cleaners nagbayad na. Halos 8months na sila naghintay wala pa din.

Papsy Tong

Nov 1, 2020
Hi sa lahat. Baka kung sino man po sa inyo ang makatulong sana na makapagbigay sa akin ng consultancy man o ano basta legit na di ako i-scam, baka pde po akong pakisabihan po. Andito po ako sa Saudi Arabia pala nagwo-work. Salamat po.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi sa lahat. Baka kung sino man po sa inyo ang makatulong sana na makapagbigay sa akin ng consultancy man o ano basta legit na di ako i-scam, baka pde po akong pakisabihan po. Andito po ako sa Saudi Arabia pala nagwo-work. Salamat po.
They are all scams.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
  • Elena Zoe

• SUNDAY
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe

• Good Day, I’m Dr. Elena Zoe, i am a Canadian by birth, my mom is from Canada and my Dad his from Bihar India. I work here in Casio Oil and Gas Company Canada as head of Finance Department. Due to the Corona Virus pandemics, my company has decided to employed new applicants globally and every head of department has been giving 4 slot of this vacancies, i have decided to use mine to help 4 Genuine Indians that are ready to build a new career here in Canada. Your profile pop up here on my LinkedIn account and I said I should help you with the job if only you wish to work here in Canada. If you are interested in this job, kindly forward your resume/cv to our Human Resources Email id careers@casiooilandgas.ca and mention my name Dr. Elena Zoe (Head of Finance) as referral and keep me updated with your information so I can assist you to get this job. Your Swift response give you a chance to secure a job with this noble company.

• MONDAY
    View Elena’s profile
    Elena Zoe
come on, do you even have to ask?

--->>FAKE <<---