+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this AOR?

Canada.pr

Star Member
Jun 28, 2011
Hi all,
I have received an email from Buffalo office today. Can you please check if this AOR? I have received the UCI and application # but not the fee receipt. Is this AOR?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

UCI: 580XXXXX
Application No.: E000XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XYZ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/09/06.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
3000 HSBC Center
Buffalo, New York
14203-2884, USA
www.buffalo.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca

jsa

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
rcd on 8th june 2011
AOR Received.
19th august
IELTS Request
along with application
Med's Request
september 1st 2011
Med's Done....
september 9th 2011
yes. it is..........!!

and be prepare for to receive medical request within next three weeks......!!!

once make an appointment with doctor same day morning exactly call this number [ 403-777-5136] for blud and urine test. because we have to go through this phone line only to get appointment.

doctors take only 10 to 15 minutes.

go to doctor brij sood based at bowness road.

good luck

umairz

Aug 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-07-2011
AOR Received.
19-10-2011
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
19-10-2011
Med's Done....
27-10-2011
Passport Req..
02-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-12-2011
LANDED..........
07-01-2012
Canada.pr said:
Hi all,
I have received an email from Buffalo office today. Can you please check if this AOR? I have received the UCI and application # but not the fee receipt. Is this AOR?

Citizenship and Immigration Canada | Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada

UCI: 580XXXXX
Application No.: E000XXXXXXX
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.

This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear XYZ,

This confirms that your application for permanent residence in Canada has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2011/09/06.

When should I contact CIC?
You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
• Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
• Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
• Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
• Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/missions.asp, select the office stated below, and follow the directions for “Case Specific Enquiry.”
When will CIC contact me?
CIC will contact you if we require additional information, documents, or an interview. For general guidance on what to expect, you can visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications and consult the “What happens next” section of the instruction guide associated with the application form you used.

How do I check the status of my application?
You may use either the Unique Client Identifier (UCI) or Application Number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times
Please be aware that answering e-mails takes time away from processing applications. For this reason, unless your application has exceeded normal processing times, please limit your correspondence to notifying us of changes in your application.

How can I prepare for immigration to Canada?
Please consult the following resources about settlement in Canada:
• For information on language assessment and training, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-language-training.asp
• For information on employment, visit www.credentials.gc.ca and www.workingincanada.gc.ca
• For information on housing, education, health, important documents, and other topics, visit www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers
We trust that this information concerning your application for permanent residence in Canada is helpful.

Consulate General of Canada
Visa Section
3000 HSBC Center
Buffalo, New York
14203-2884, USA
www.buffalo.gc.ca
www.cic.gc.ca
how long did it take you to get this AOR?

MrKeren

Jun 17, 2011
I want to know when did u send your application?

is this your first and only notice you got from CIC since you sent out your application?

ottawaResident

Star Member
Sep 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo/Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9-SEP-2011
AOR Received.
21-OCT-11
IELTS Request
Sent with app
File Transfer...
21-OCT-11
Med's Request
21-OCT-11
Med's Done....
27-OCT-11
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
7-DEC-2011
VISA ISSUED...
3-JAN-2012
LANDED..........
10-JAN-2012
Hey,

Judging form the letter, they received your application on the 6th of September, which means you probably sent it in about a week or two before that...making that anytime after August 23rd? Correct me if I'm wrong. By that means, you got yours pretty quick!

I've seen other people on trackitt getting their AORs within 7-14 days, so that seems all pretty quick! Are they finally speeding up the process?

G

Duke

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Hey man congr8 on ur AOR.

It looks you got it very very quick only a 10 days ?...

Have u submitted ur application to buffalo only ?

jason111

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
I sent in mine mid July to buffalo, so far still didn't get anything back yet. Looks like the processing time really varies from case to case.

jason111

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
I know, I will have to contact them if I still didn't get anything in another month I guess.

Duke

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
Have u checked in your bank whether the bank draft has been encashed or not. Ideally, it should be encashed by this time..check that first...

jason111

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
You are right, maybe I can try that. Upon I sent them money order, it already showed transferring $557.5 ($7.5 service charge) from my account on statement. I will ask bank clerks again to see if they can check CIC withdraw the money or not. Thanks anyway.

Duke

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
have tried to look into the status in ecas by providing your client id. I heard from other people on the forum that they are able to see the status by client id.

jason111

Star Member
Sep 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-07-2011
AOR Received.
15-10-2011
Med's Request
15-10-2011
Med's Done....
26-10-2011
Passport Req..
19-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2012
LANDED..........
03-01-2012
Thanks so much,Duke. I went to bank, and they told me the money order has been cashed on Sept.1st So can I understand as they accept the file and it is completed and I will get AOR pretty soon? What do you mean client I.D.?

Duke

Star Member
Aug 2, 2011
If it has been encashed that you should be fine. You should receive your AOR by end of this month...sure..

Do you have client Id ? you can see that in your work permit ...