+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is there such thing as a family application

Rid879

Jun 16, 2017
Hi guys
My wife , myself and my 9 year old daughter are eligibile to apply for citizenship and should I send the 3 applications in one envelope?
When sending to the case processing centre in Sydney if applying to a minor you have to write minor whereas if you apply for an adult you have to write adult.
Your help would be greatly appreciated

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012
You should send all application in one envelope, for adults fill in the adults application and for minors fill in the minors application it thin for minor form is CIT0003. The documents check list is also separate for minors and adults.

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
You should send all application in one envelope, for adults fill in the adults application and for minors fill in the minors application it thin for minor form is CIT0003. The documents check list is also separate for minors and adults.
I have the same question, I and my wife applying on Oct 11, Why should we put all applications on one envelop? Is there a rule for this?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
HI

I have the same question, I and my wife applying on Oct 11, Why should we put all applications on one envelop? Is there a rule for this?

1. Your choice, if you want them processed together, then one envelope, note though, if one of your applicants is delayed, i.e. RO or something, then the other will not continue to process.

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Family applications

If more than one member of your family is applying for Canadian citizenship, send all the applications together in the same envelope. The applications will be processed together. If one or more family members' applications are incomplete, ALL of the applications will be returned to you.

To apply for Canadian citizenship for your child

Complete the Application for Canadian Citizenship — Minors (CIT 0003) (PDF, 2.32 MB).

CICOtawa

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
HI

Yes that's my concern, I want to send them separately ti avoid this

1. Your choice, if you want them processed together, then one envelope, note though, if one of your applicants is delayed, i.e. RO or something, then the other will not continue to process.