+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS THERE ANYONE FROM CMJ UNIVERSITY WHO APPLIED FOR CANADIAN VISA APPROVED/REFSD

sidhu.pardeep89

Sep 25, 2013
fstc
Yes aarti i am also watin for visa...i went to high commission in chandigarh but they didnt allowed me to enter.the security guards told me to use email in order to contact embassy...to which i told them i made emails many times but no update...not evn email to defer my admission to january..then they told me to contact vfs office..At vfs office they told me to write an application in order to have an update discribing the whole situation...i did that today...the application might reach tomorrow...let seee will this be effective or not...morver u knw its late we all cmj students are in the middle of nowhere.. :(

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
SAI BABA SABKI MANOKAMANA PURI KARE
LANDED..........
sidhu.pardeep89 said:
Has any other cmj student watin visa for september intake and got any reply from CHC
hey even i sent email to them n i already deffered my admission for jan 2014..n i got new offer letter..what i am planning t do is m planning to verify my marksheets and provisional certificates..from the university..n then go to vfs office n send them the application what do u say..?

sidhu.pardeep89

Sep 25, 2013
fstc
how will you verify then .has the university started working...morovr they didnt ask you to do so.....taking suchh steps will put question on ur authentication...they prefer verification by their own ...

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sidhu.pardeep89 said:
how will you verify then .has the university started working...morovr they didnt ask you to do so.....taking suchh steps will put question on ur authentication...they prefer verification by their own ...
ya i heard state government asked CCII mode students which industrial collaboration mode students .. there is a disclaimer on there website www.cmju.in that whse degrees were declared illegal..may make representation to the state government..n they will consider all request symphathetically.. but there is no disclimer is on regular students website which is www.cmjuniversity.edu.in...... i think whose showing regular..all are valid..its just my guess ..i am not sure..

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
Hi CMJ Students,

I did contact to Azhar who is also a student of CMJ university and asked him about his status of visa and as we all know that he applied for study permit at CHC..He told me that
He withdrew his application and collected his passport the next day.
his case is closed and its clearly mentioned in a 3 page letter that "at the moment" CMJ University is not recognised by Indian Authorities and hence cannot be considered as proof of studies...

at the moment I think that you should not apply for next intake...

sidhu.pardeep89

Sep 25, 2013
fstc
If this is the problem what youre sayin Seema ...then why didnt they tell us...in my case they are quit from the beginning where as others have got inquiry calls and emails that their case is under review...but i mailed 2-3 times them but never got a single reply from their end.morvr i submitted written application yesterday till now havnt received any reply from their end..atleast they could have told me atleast something about my application.They dont evn figure out whts goin on ?? even azhar received call and emails frim chc...but i havent...really discusting.. :mad:

Seema_Sinha

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
sidhu.pardeep89 said:
If this is the problem what youre sayin Seema ...then why didnt they tell us...in my case they are quit from the beginning where as others have got inquiry calls and emails that their case is under review...but i mailed 2-3 times them but never got a single reply from their end.morvr i submitted written application yesterday till now havnt received any reply from their end..atleast they could have told me atleast something about my application.They dont evn figure out whts goin on ?? even azhar received call and emails frim chc...but i havent...really discusting.. :mad:
Now you know the exact reason why your petitions are under review. You can not hear from consulate unless & until this CMJ issue is resolved. and its very common that you applied for study permit and dont hear anything from embassy. In my case I submitted all documents, which were asked by consulate and still no reply from them.I sent more than 10 emails to the consulate but they never reply to me..reason not replying emails could be anything..its because of strike or they dont care about what we are writing to them whatever you say..In your case The worst thing is that you can not apply in any country because of this CMJ issue..I hope this issue gets resolved soon..

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sidhu.pardeep89 said:
sidhu i do under stand ur frustraion..even we all are in same boat..so first of relax.. second m confused..coz cmj university is ugc recognized and in the past cmj university people got visa then how can they say like this..

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sidhu.pardeep89 said:
yup i agree......but what we can do.....
BUDDY we cant do anything but understand 1 thing..cmj university distance education is not authorized by indian authority..thats true..bt cmj university all regular courses are valid and ecognized by ugc.. and indian athority.. now the question is whether u r regular or u can prove regualr or off campus student.. so my suggestion to all..if u dont have any other option just wait for more sometime..state goverment is working on this..and i heard that university is also going to open after october first..

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
friday.h said:
http://www.sentinelassam.com/meghalaya/story.php?sec=2&subsec=8&id=157830&dtP=2013-09-22&ppr=1

As read from above post, the university initially said that they haven't awarded any degrees until May 2013 and a convocation was due in Aug 2013 which probably didn't take place.
As per the governor, 3379 students were enrolled in the University in various courses during 2010–11, 2011–12 and 2012–13, which he has termed as illegal.

As per Section 48 of CMJ University Act, 2009, Meghalaya Govt. will take decision with regards to dissolution of the university after consulting UGC, AICTE and other bodies.

CMJ University Act:
http://megeducation.gov.in/dhte/acts/20-07-09-X.pdf

UGC has most probably submitted it's report to state authorities on 24th Sept. It's apparent from the rejection of CMJ's appeal to supreme court that the university would be dissolved. It's very likely that state govt. would make certain provisions for people who were scheduled to or have already graduated from the university and would definitely make provisions for current students to take transfers to other universities, provided they are genuine.

CMJ and many other universities operated through education consultants who would facilitate any fake degree.

In view of above, CHC is for sure not going to process any applications from students of CMJ university unless State Govt. reaches a decision, which is impending. It's clearly mentioned on the visa application that fraudulent documents may lead to a ban, so it's better to wait.
friday.. r u sure ugc has submitted the report coz 1 on campus guy called highrr education meghalaya..n they ssd it didnt..they didnt have no meeting no report submitting..

artiSOLANKI

Jul 29, 2013
MUMBAI
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi chc
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 july 2013
Doc's Request.
SPP DONE
Nomination.....
ARTI SOLANKI
IELTS Request
IELTS 7 BAND
Med's Request
DONE
Med's Done....
DONE
Interview........
WAIVED
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
friday.h said:
They were scheduled to submit report by 24th Sept. and most probably would have done that.

Governor has recommended dissolution of the university on June 12th and as per the university act, the state govt. has to take a decision within 3 months which has already passed. CMJ's appeal was rejected by supreme court on 14th Sept. and the decision to close was recommended to the state.
Hence, the decision looks quite imminent.
so what is going to happen to our visa if university gets dissolved..will chc consider us..or they reject..?