+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there any chance of getting TRV after refusing twice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - there's always a chance. You will want to provide very strong evidence to overcome the reasons for refusal. If your situation hasn't significantly changed since the two refusals - then you probably want to wait until something changes before you apply again.

Good luck.

Sogor

Star Member
Jun 13, 2016
Just work on the two refusual everyone has a chance in every applications just provide strong evidence and keep praying you'll get it

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
we worked on all the refusals part except for the travel history. but still they refused. they mentioned no family ties.
its visa for my father. he gave my moms passport, her bank statement,my passport bank statement. all documents related to funds and assets.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi Sindhu,

Yes, it is possible to get a TRV after two refusals. Someone's mom got a TRV very recently after three refusals.

I had answered your queries in January 2016 after your dad was refused the first time. Back then the apartment was owned only by your mom + your dad didn't have a strong financial situation.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-for-centeral-govt-employee-india-t393956.0.html;msg4914302#msg4914302

In his current application, your dad has indicated that he owns the apartment + significant bank balance + FDs (which are only 3 months old)

While joint property ownership is fine. And hope the property has been legally amended to include his name (Stamp duty and registration paid for).

For his bank balance + FDs.... you must explain the source of these funds if they do not match your dad's pension. I think there is a financial mismatch which has resulted in a TRV refusal.

You can ignore the Travel History refusal reason. Do focus on sorting out/submitting a stronger financial situation + stronger ties to India before you reapply. You will have to prepare explanations too.... and not just evidence

Cheers