+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is there a reason that the EE profile points are just not updated?

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
Hello, I have a question regarding on the EE profile CRS points. I added a foreign working experience in the profile about one week ago. But until this day, it seems in the "CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience" section of the CRS points chart, I still get "0" points. I am not sure what was going on or if I have messed up anything in the profile questionnaire? (Note: I already changed "first became qualified to practice in this occupation" and include the foreign work experience.)

Does anyone happen to encounter this before? (Note: I withdraw my profile about one week ago, because didn't know I can still update my experience after submitting it. Does it have anything to do to affect the EE profile?)

MooseNBooze

Nov 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2016
Doc's Request.
22-01-2016
AOR Received.
20-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-05-2016
LANDED..........
25-12-2016
charlink123 said:
Hello, I have a question regarding on the EE profile CRS points. I added a foreign working experience in the profile about one week ago. But until this day, it seems in the "CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience" section of the CRS points chart, I still get "0" points. I am not sure what was going on or if I have messed up anything in the profile questionnaire? (Note: I already changed "first became qualified to practice in this occupation" and include the foreign work experience.)

Does anyone happen to encounter this before? (Note: I withdraw my profile about one week ago, because didn't know I can still update my experience after submitting it. Does it have anything to do to affect the EE profile?)
Do you have CLB 7 or more on all of your IELTS/CELPIP components (or on the relevant test if French is your first official language)? If so, have you entered the test information correctly?

There could be other reasons as well but this is the only one I can think of right now. I invite others to share their thoughts. Best wishes to you.

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charlink123 said:
Just a thought, do you have to register for job bank again after withdrawing profile?

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
MooseNBooze said:
Do you have CLB 7 or more on all of your IELTS/CELPIP components (or on the relevant test if French is your first official language)? If so, have you entered the test information correctly?

There could be other reasons as well but this is the only one I can think of right now. I invite others to share their thoughts. Best wishes to you.
Thanks, man. I think my language test has passed CLP 7 and I have enter the information correctly. I still don't know what was going on. And I had a hard time using the system sometimes. Sometimes the website is just down out of blue.

charlink123

Mar 30, 2016
rajibsam said:
Just a thought, do you have to register for job bank again after withdrawing profile?
No, actually I didn't register for a job bank. I withdrew the profile right after submission.

papapsi

Feb 28, 2016
Accra
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2016
Doc's Request.
13-04-2016
AOR Received.
16-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-04-2016
Med's Done....
13-04-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2016
LANDED..........
29-08-2016
charlink123 said:

Had you de-linked your old EE profile from your job bank profile and linked it to the current EE profile number? If Job match is showing as being okay on your new profile I wouldn't worry too much until after 24 hours. The last time (last week) I updated my profile information it took 24 hours to reflect my new score and I was splitting hairs. If your profile doesn't say pending job match or profile ineligible just wait it out. If Job match isn't okay then you need to link your new EE profile to job match then only then will things be complete.

All the best