+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
its on their website direct login and select the course... they have January and july intake.. select the nearby study centre.. u have to submit assignments and appear for written exam..
Yes i open the site but i think admission havent opened yet.
So do we need to attend classes as well? Or it can be done online?
also how far has your wes verification proceeded?

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Yes i open the site but i think admission havent opened yet.
So do we need to attend classes as well? Or it can be done online?
also how far has your wes verification proceeded?
admission for january 2020 is over.. now it will be available for mid year.. ignou has sent the transcripts.. now it depends when it will reach canada.. due to covid delay in delivery.. someone told me it will take a month so it must reach by jan end atleast..

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
admission for january 2020 is over.. now it will be available for mid year.. ignou has sent the transcripts.. now it depends when it will reach canada.. due to covid delay in delivery.. someone told me it will take a month so it must reach by jan end atleast..
Ohh okayy
Just keep us posted here

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
Hey ronak did you get your wes evaluation?

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
IGNOU sent the docs by speed post luckily and they reached sooner than expected and my WES status shows under evaluation.. hopefully, it may be done within 35 days as stated.

Ryan92

Jan 11, 2021
I have done PGESD a 1 yr diploma from ignou and have send it to WES.. it will take 2 months for the entire process to be done.. just DM me ur email ids and i will send u what i got in my report.. also i am talking to a person from this forum who maybe will send me his report so that i get full clarity..

i have been in the same query as everyone else's since a year will let u guys know as i recieve
Hello Ronak,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have also enrolled in 1 Year PGDMM (Post graduate diploma in marketing management) from IGNOU. Could you please let me know how does WES evaluates that. ?My E-mail ID is Kelvinthomas98@gmail.com. I would be grateful if you could share your evaluation results. All the best

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
Hello Ronak,
Thanks for sharing your experience. I have also enrolled in 1 Year PGDMM (Post graduate diploma in marketing management) from IGNOU. Could you please let me know how does WES evaluates that. ?My E-mail ID is Kelvinthomas98@gmail.com. I would be grateful if you could share your evaluation results. All the best
Hi ryan, its a out of the box question, but has ignou diploma enrollment started for 2021?
also ronal canyou share the wes result with me too ? My id is simrankaur135790@gmail.com

saani1994

Jan 30, 2021
@AmB20
regarding your below question which you posted in October, 2017:
Thanks, actually I meant if I can get additional points for that considering it as diploma only. So if this is considered valid by WES, i will fall under category having two degrees or diploma. Is that correct?

I am under a similar exact condition and wanted to know, if you went ahead with this course and whether this distance PG diploma from IGNOU was evaluated by WES Canada under the category of having "two degrees or diploma" or was it considered equivalent to "masters"?

Appreciate your help!!

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Hi ronak, did your diploma evaluation come?
on jan 16 I said it will take time.. stop posting unnecessary comments and let me update when it's done so that people can see the actual info rather than your same follow-up posts. take a break and have patience.. asking 1000 times isn't going to help you in any way. it may take till February end at least..

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
got my ECA. it was accepted as one year post grad diploma.. now I have
bachelors(4 years) - for my engineering
post grad diploma (1yr) - for my ingou pgd

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
got my ECA. it was accepted as one year post grad diploma.. now I have
bachelors(4 years) - for my engineering
post grad diploma (1yr) - for my ingou pgd
Congratulations!!!
You are a savior. Can you please tell us in how many days were you capable to send for WES evaluation after your last exam. Maybe some detailed timeline would be of great help.

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations!!!
You are a savior. Can you please tell us in how many days were you capable to send for WES evaluation after your last exam. Maybe some detailed timeline would be of great help.
had my final sem in June but it got delayed to October.. gave the exam in October.. got the result in mid Dec and the marksheet and provisional certificate were received by post within 10 days. Then I found a service called NV documentation who did the entire work of transcript and sending it to WES as I live in Mumbai and I didn't want to delay to know what and how it is done..The university sent the docs to WES directly and I also applied for 2 transcripts for myself incase I need them in the future.
on JAN 6th my courier reached WES and my profile was updated as documents recieved a few days later and then few days ago got the evaluation..

so after giving the exam.. 2/3 months for results.. then 1/1.5 months for WES