+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

george007s

Feb 17, 2021
had my final sem in June but it got delayed to October.. gave the exam in October.. got the result in mid Dec and the marksheet and provisional certificate were received by post within 10 days. Then I found a service called NV documentation who did the entire work of transcript and sending it to WES as I live in Mumbai and I didn't want to delay to know what and how it is done..The university sent the docs to WES directly and I also applied for 2 transcripts for myself incase I need them in the future.
on JAN 6th my courier reached WES and my profile was updated as documents recieved a few days later and then few days ago got the evaluation..

so after giving the exam.. 2/3 months for results.. then 1/1.5 months for WES
Hi ,
I know this is not a valid question here but still how was the PGD course from IGNOU and we're the exams very though since I saw many people posting that the exams are very though. I am also planning to do PGD from IGNOU that is why I am asking

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Hi ,
I know this is not a valid question here but still how was the PGD course from IGNOU and we're the exams very though since I saw many people posting that the exams are very though. I am also planning to do PGD from IGNOU that is why I am asking
yes I also found it tough but I got past papers and studied imp topics from there properly

Reactions: george007s
Oct 8, 2017
I m new to this thread
I have done btech 4 years and one year pg diploma from guru nanak dev university
Evaluation has been done by eca for both the studies
But the main problem is profile updation
I have upated my profile from btech to post graduate diploma(added pg diploma in addition to btech) but the score does not changes
I think this issue also needs to be addressed As there is no information regarding the same.

sharansingh

Star Member
Oct 20, 2019
I m new to this thread
I have done btech 4 years and one year pg diploma from guru nanak dev university
Evaluation has been done by eca for both the studies
But the main problem is profile updation
I have upated my profile from btech to post graduate diploma(added pg diploma in addition to btech) but the score does not changes
I think this issue also needs to be addressed As there is no information regarding the same.
Did you try re-login. This usually updates on next login

abhishekvp123

Dec 13, 2020
Hi guys, I was planning to apply for PG diploma in applied statistics program from IGNOU which is a 1 year distance course. What are the chances that it will get successfully evaluated as a 1 year program by WES. Please help_/\_

Rohitsingh23

May 12, 2021
Hello,

Yes, it is.

WES evaluated my 3 years Bachelors(BCA) from Bangalore University and 1 year PGDIS from IGNOU as below.
==============
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)
==============

Cheers!

Good Luck!
Hi Shelly, Did you get your PPR? If yes, then when did you get it?

Tanvikhanna

Jul 20, 2020
I have done bcom from Panjab University Chandigarh which was evaluated by WES as 4 year bachelor degree.Now I have done 1 year post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU University.will it be accorded recognition by WES in 2 or more certificates category?

joolie30

Mar 11, 2022
I have done bcom from Panjab University Chandigarh which was evaluated by WES as 4 year bachelor degree.Now I have done 1 year post graduate diploma in environmental and occupational health from IGNOU University.will it be accorded recognition by WES in 2 or more certificates category?
Hi Tanvi, did you get yyour wes evaluated, I actually enrolled in the same course.