+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

shahidk123

Sep 27, 2020
Has anyone got PR after completing PGDCA.
I've just joined the course and looking for someone who completed their journey using this route.

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
I have done PGESD a 1 yr diploma from ignou and have send it to WES.. it will take 2 months for the entire process to be done.. just DM me ur email ids and i will send u what i got in my report.. also i am talking to a person from this forum who maybe will send me his report so that i get full clarity..

i have been in the same query as everyone else's since a year will let u guys know as i recieve

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
I have done PGESD a 1 yr diploma from ignou and have send it to WES.. it will take 2 months for the entire process to be done.. just DM me ur email ids and i will send u what i got in my report.. also i am talking to a person from this forum who maybe will send me his report so that i get full clarity..

i have been in the same query as everyone else's since a year will let u guys know as i recieve
Hey can you keep is posted about your evaluation here itself ?

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Thanks alot ! Also do you have any idea whether mba/mcom from ignou is evaluated as masters or one year diploma only?
most of the times its evaluated as a 2nd bachelors or 2 yr post grad diploma.. only top institutes get masters in the case of mba.. for mcom its 99% diploma..

Simran135790

Dec 28, 2020
most of the times its evaluated as a 2nd bachelors or 2 yr post grad diploma.. only top institutes get masters in the case of mba.. for mcom its 99% diploma..
Ohh okay, and what about a one year diploma
By the way you did one year diploma from ignou right, so what was thw process of admission?

ronaksayani

Aug 22, 2017
Ohh okay, and what about a one year diploma
By the way you did one year diploma from ignou right, so what was thw process of admission?
its on their website direct login and select the course... they have January and july intake.. select the nearby study centre.. u have to submit assignments and appear for written exam..