+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

jayant019

Apr 12, 2020
hi Harish, yes an additional post graduate diploma will definitely help you get 32 additional points which will be a huge boost to your CRS score.
I have been in the same boat as you with 4 years BE degree. Got a post graduate diploma in computer application and was able to get through. whole process was quite smooth. let me know if you have any further questions. will be happy to help : )
Hey, i understand that you might not be able to suggest this one. But if you do, could you please suggest any university recognized by WES which provides a diploma through correspondence in one year. thanks!

jayant019

Apr 12, 2020
Thanks.. now keeping IGNOU in mind, whats the usual time taken for all the transcripts/diploma to be provided, considering everything goes well in one year starting from July 2020 session of IGNOU.
Meaning - any idea how long does it take after the final exam for IGNOU to provide diploma/transcripts?

Aghalramab

Jul 24, 2018
Bangalore
Thanks.. now keeping IGNOU in mind, whats the usual time taken for all the transcripts/diploma to be provided, considering everything goes well in one year starting from July 2020 session of IGNOU.
Meaning - any idea how long does it take after the final exam for IGNOU to provide diploma/transcripts?
My exam was in June 2019..Received my marksheet and provisional by sep 16 in hand by post

Div458

Jun 6, 2020
@jayant019 Hi, do you have any update on PGDCA july 2020 admission. When is the admission going to start? I contacted IGNOU for the same and haven't received any response yet.

Jun 28, 2020
Hi all , I have done BCA and opting for PGDCA couse from IGNOU .
i also have a same question, weather PGDCA(from IGNOU) is considered by WES ?

Tanisha Gera

May 18, 2020
Hi.
Have you found the solution? Please share coz I am in a similar position.
I already have a 3 years Bachelor's degree.
Need to take up a course in order to choose the "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" option.
Thank you.
Hi
Did you got the solution? Stuck in same boat