+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

vin1906

Star Member
Jun 12, 2015
Thank for your response and what was your Bachelor's Main stream and do you have any idea how do I approach IGNOU to apply for a PGD from Chennai?
Mine was totally different from that of pgdibo... Anyway you can enroll online kindly check online admission ignou...

SindhujaG

Star Member
May 21, 2019
hello all,

Is there anyone who got WES approval for PG diploma ONE YEAR distance education from IGNOU INDIA.??
Hi.
What happened to your process with the above mentioned situation?? You got your WES recognition for ONE year diploma from IGNOU?
I have done my engineering bachelor's in ECE, have 4.4 years work experience as a Web Programmer and as a desperate measure to increase my CRS, I am planning to do PGD in Marketing Management as the last dates for PGDIBO/PGDIS is closed. I am going ahead with PGDMM in Dr. B. R. Ambedkar university, hyderabad. Please reply on what you think on this decision from your perspective.

baigmirza490

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hello,

Yes, it is.

WES evaluated my 3 years Bachelors(BCA) from Bangalore University and 1 year PGDIS from IGNOU as below.
==============
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)
==============

Cheers!

Good Luck!
Hello. My PGDIS from IGNOU is done now, please share the complete procedure of WES evaluation.

Jul 8, 2018
Hello,

Yes, it is.

WES evaluated my 3 years Bachelors(BCA) from Bangalore University and 1 year PGDIS from IGNOU as below.
==============
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY

Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one year)
==============

Cheers!

Good Luck!
Thank for your input shilly , your reply clarified our doubts which was not answered for long time.
Could you please let us know whether WES accept to evaluate credentials based on Provisional certificate for PGDIS form IGNOU or Convocation is mandatory.

Jul 8, 2018
Shilly, Could you please let us know whether WES accept to evaluate credentials based on the Provisional certificate. If possible please share the procedure to get transcript from IGNOU?

Milan Desai

Oct 17, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
hi,
Can some one please help me understand if I can get credit points for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application(PGDCA) from IGNOU. Will that be treated as two degrees as I have 4 years BE degree prior to that.
How can i get that evaluated from WES as the evaluation tool does not have diploma option in the drop down for courses. Thanks!
Yeah ! You’re right if you get your WES with Two or more degree than you can count it as one year post graduate

Narayanan

Nov 25, 2019
Hello , could you please let know WES gave an equivalent of PGDIBO as ?? It will useful since you have done this already. Thanks Narayan

Sanjogdeep

Aug 19, 2018
Amritsar
hi,
Can some one please help me understand if I can get credit points for 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application(PGDCA) from IGNOU. Will that be treated as two degrees as I have 4 years BE degree prior to that.
How can i get that evaluated from WES as the evaluation tool does not have diploma option in the drop down for courses. Thanks!
Hi, is there any update for your evaluation for PGDCA? Did WES give you points for it?

susharora

Nov 28, 2019
Thanks. My engineering degree is a 4 year bachelors degree. Are there still chances that they can consider both together as equivalent of 4 years bachelor degree?
Hey, were you able to get your diploma evaluated by WES? I am in the same boat so it would really help me out. I have a Bachelor's of three years that was considered equivalent to 4 years by WES. Now, i have applied for an upgradation to my report with a 1 year distance learning Diploma. Will they consider it under the "two or more degrees/certificates" category for me to attain additional points? PLEASE Help!