+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is PGDCA from IGNOU evaluated by WES as a valid diploma?

AmB20

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi ,

I have a 4 year bachelore degree. Looking for another degree to get in to the 2 degree slab for express entry.

Please let us know if this can be taken as an option for boosting CRS score.

Admissions for IGNOU is still open? Please advise.

Thanks,
Harish
hi Harish, yes an additional post graduate diploma will definitely help you get 32 additional points which will be a huge boost to your CRS score.
I have been in the same boat as you with 4 years BE degree. Got a post graduate diploma in computer application and was able to get through. whole process was quite smooth. let me know if you have any further questions. will be happy to help : )

BhavanaKN

Nov 4, 2018
hi Harish, yes an additional post graduate diploma will definitely help you get 32 additional points which will be a huge boost to your CRS score.
I have been in the same boat as you with 4 years BE degree. Got a post graduate diploma in computer application and was able to get through. whole process was quite smooth. let me know if you have any further questions. will be happy to help : )
Hi,

Did you do your pg diploma course through correspondence and what was the duration ?

BhavanaKN

Nov 4, 2018
I did not opt for IGNOU and instead got one year post graduate diploma in computer application from another university.
It got evaluated by WES and I have got additional points. Waiting for my pr now : )
Hi,
Which university was it?

sagar0321

Apr 18, 2018
I did not opt for IGNOU and instead got one year post graduate diploma in computer application from another university.
It got evaluated by WES and I have got additional points. Waiting for my pr now : )
From which university you did PGDCA from?

slakshay1995

Nov 22, 2018
HelLo I have same query I have 4 year BE degree from A private College and One year PD diploma In international Business Operation . SO I want to know will I get two Cert or more level or not ?

slakshay1995

Nov 22, 2018
congrats !! So you have BE degree and PG Diploma From which university ? and you went through wes or icas?

Aghalramab

Jul 24, 2018
Bangalore
Hi
Can the diploma be a distance one..because I am currently doing my Pg diploma in IGNOU ...