+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is notarised document is compulsory for canada study visa

Gursewaksingh

Feb 11, 2019
Hello i am applied my canada student visa and i submitted my file on 4 feb. Without notarised document can anyone tell me is this effect on my result

Gursewaksingh

Feb 11, 2019
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for India.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that the notarized documents are not required.

Further, you may confirm the same with the Canadian High Commission by redirecting the email to Canadian High Commission at delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Please feel free to get in touch with us in case of further information on your Canada Visa Application. You may choose to contact

This is rply from vfs delhi

Gursewaksingh

Feb 11, 2019
When the application is submitted to VFS they give you a receipt this contains the UCI number. If your application is submitted then your agent should have this info.
Yes they gave me receipt but on my receipt there is only tracking id no. Nothing else and my agent said ur application no. And uci hasnot assigned yet

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Have you received any mail from IRCC check your spam box too. You will receive your application number and UCI in this mail.

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
Sourced from another thread in this forum credit to the OP.
Read carefully step number 8,9 and 10
  1. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp
    (2) Click on continue to Gckey
    (3) If You've already account created, login with your Username and Password otherwise Click on Sign up to go on next page and create your username, password and security questions.
    (4) After creating my CIC account, click link application to this account.
    (5) Then select category as Temporary residence and subcategory as Study Permit and extension.
    (6) Then select Family name, given name and date of birth option.
    (7) Fill your family name(surname), given name and date of birth as perPassport or Application form.
    (8.) Next in applicant personal info panel fill Passportinformation only and DO NOT FILL CITY AND COUNTRY OFBIRTH.
    (9) Enter your course start date given on your offer letter exact same as that.
    (10) Enter course end date as on offer letter only month and year is given so enter that only don't select the date.

(11) Enter your DLI no. same as given on the offer letter.(Google it by "institute name DLI Number" and then copy and paste it, don't type it there.
    (12) Next search for your application.
    (13) Your application will be found and can be linked.
    (14) You can get real time updates on your paper application online.

Try this