+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is my profile good and is non-sds risky?

Rhythm0978

Jul 15, 2019
My ielts score is
Listening (8.00)
Reading(6.50)
Speaking (6.50)
Writing (5.50)
Overall 6.50

My diploma in Computer engineering cgpa - 9.93
Going for university of windsor

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
U can get ur IELTS re-marked but if u don't have one month to wait (process of remarking), u can apply with 5.5
U r good to go
Its not big deal bcz Ur academic background is excellent.
Choose relevant course
Gic
Pay one year tuition fee

Rhythm0978

Jul 15, 2019
U can get ur IELTS re-marked but if u don't have one month to wait (process of remarking), u can apply with 5.5
U r good to go
Its not big deal bcz Ur academic background is excellent.
Choose relevant course
Gic
Pay one year tuition fee
But i am afraid because my counsaltunt is saying due to 5.
University category require most recent diploma/degree
So u don't need to show 10th/12th in embassy
So should i continue applying with my academics and this ielts score ? Thanks for helping me out ..i am real noob

Rupinder2050

Star Member
Jul 2, 2019
But i am afraid because my counsaltunt is saying due to 5.

So should i continue applying with my academics and this ielts score ? Thanks for helping me out ..i am real noob
I know success rate of non sds is low.
But Success rate of University category is good.
U better go for it

kaysc

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
My ielts score is
Listening (8.00)
Reading(6.50)
Speaking (6.50)
Writing (5.50)
Overall 6.50

My diploma in Computer engineering cgpa - 9.93
Going for university of windsor
i would say you have a passing score of ielts. your cgpa is marvelous .
and about non sds ,in this process it takes time to get visa as the processing date for non sds is more than that of sds

Rhythm0978

Jul 15, 2019
i would say you have a passing score of ielts. your cgpa is marvelous .
and about non sds ,in this process it takes time to get visa as the processing date for non sds is more than that of sds
Suggest me some university so i can go in January 2020 ..i am fond of university of windsor .. and do you think that my path will be smooth?

kaysc

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Suggest me some university so i can go in January 2020 ..i am fond of university of windsor .. and do you think that my path will be smooth?
i have had aprocess of a college so i dont know about universities much. but i think they are a bit more expensive an their way of selection is also rigorous . you have to provide LORs from professors and there are a lot other obligations too. but seeing your acedmics i would say if you can make you IELTS score 7 or 7.5 it sholdnt be a problem to u to apply and get secured admission from any university. so just do one thing in this month only apply for ilets give ur best and get the above said scores. then apply to uni of your choice.