+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Manav Bharti University Recognized with WES?

rajat ghabru

Feb 21, 2020
i All,

I am totally confused now and i am really afraid before applying WES, i have completed my degree from mahamaya technical university noida i wanted to know people who have got positive WES reports, i really dont like to waste money for no reason if the degree is not recognized... kindly help me to sort out the issues..

Apr 5, 2020
Hi does anyone of you have any information about Monad university.. I did my graduation from there and i have to apply for WES and uni is not listed in WES database so what should i do.. its urgent can anyone help me with that plz

vipulsh

Jun 25, 2020
Take the WES form as well. They will prepare your transcripts and also give you the sealed envelope. Mind you they charge for everythin
Hi Guys Hope you all are safe & healthy.
I am 2018 pass-out from MBU, from few days I was trying to contact university for the Process of WES but no response so I googled for information. The posts and News i saw there was heartbreaking. The University is sealed under some fake degree scam. seems like my career & dream of Canada is over. Kindly help

Parminder 957

Jun 27, 2020
Hi All,

Yesterday I received the WES report for my Master of Arts from Manav Bharti University. The university is recognized by WES but the equivalency of the MA is 4 years Bachelors degree. Please find below the process which we went through:

1. You have to go personally to the university with your original degree to request for transcripts. Try to reach in the morning by 1000 hrs. so you can get free by 1300 -1400 hrs. Take the WES form as well. They will prepare your transcripts and also give you the sealed envelope. Mind you they charge for everything (signing of WES form, envelope, transcripts, etc.). We paid in total approx. INR 4500 as we took 2 copies of transcripts. I asked if instead of me coming directly, if I can send someone with authorization letter, which they refused.

2. Collect the transcripts (in sealed envelope - including the signed WES form), with photocopies of each degree and mark sheets + passport copy for name proof. Put all this in another big envelope and courier to WES. Mention your WES application no. on the envelope.

3. Once it reaches WES, you can track the progress on WES website. They send you email notifications as well for every step. It takes around 1 month from when you send the courier.

Hope the above information helps.

Thanks

Ishan Maken

Parminder 957

Jun 27, 2020
actually I have done BCA from Manav Bharti university In 2016..
Now I want to go abroad..
I need to do Wes..
Please suggest me right path..
Some people say that now a days university is sealed..
Please help me out I will thankful to you