+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Manav Bharti University Recognized with WES?

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi All,

I am totally confused now and i am really afraid before applying WES, i have completed my degree from Manav Bharti University, i wanted to know people who have got positive WES reports, i really dont like to waste money for no reason if the degree is not recognized... kindly help me to sort out the issues..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

Manav Bharati University is a private university although it is affiliated to UGC, AICTE, etc.

You can check using the online degree equivalency tool on WES:
https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp

As it is not listed as a recognized institute, WES will not evaluate your degree/you will not get a favorable evaluation.

You can include the recognition letters issued by UGC, AICTE, any international collaborations that Manav Bharati Univ. had received for the years when you were a student.... and try CES, IQAS or ICES if they will evaluate it

Cheers

Reactions: shahid7in

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi,

Manav Bharati University is a private university although it is affiliated to UGC, AICTE, etc.

As it is not listed as a recognized institute, WES will not evaluate your degree/you will not get a favorable evaluation.

You can include the recognition letters issued by UGC, AICTE, any international collaborations that Manav Bharati Univ. had received for the years when you were a student.... and try CES, IQAS or ICES if they will evaluate it

Cheers
Hi Bryana,
Thanks Dear for your important information.

Yes i have checked WES tool, unfortunately my university name is not showing in list, but when i got registered and search name in list it is showing university name. So you mean i should not try WES at present? Because i cannot send UGC and AICTE letters to WES, because i am not suppose to open envelope before sending it to WES.

You have so much information about Manav Bharati, have you done Degree assessment for manav bharti?

I have no idea about other agencies, but you mentioned in above, let me try with them., plz suggest to which agency i should go and get assesment., i really dont like spending money for assessment if my assessment is giving negative feedback....

i am not able to speak with any of the agencies, in fact no one is responding calls and emails..

Please suggest me best option, so i can try...

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi,

Cheers
So dear, i should not try doing degree assessment now for manav bharti? i think i need to forgot my dream going canada.., finally i was hoping i will try canada, but after reading all this i think i need to leave hope about canada.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
So you mean i should not try WES at present?
It's pointless and a waste of money to send your degrees to WES.

Because i cannot send UGC and AICTE letters to WES, because i am not suppose to open envelope before sending it to WES.
You can request your University to include these recognition letters along with an explanation, transcripts, etc. in the sealed envelope.

You have so much information about Manav Bharati, have you done Degree assessment for manav bharti?
No, I have not studied at Manav Bharati.

I have no idea about other agencies, but you mentioned in above, let me try with them., plz suggest to which agency i should go and get assesment., i really dont like spending money for assessment if my assessment is giving negative feedback....
Do write to the other designated organizations before you send your documents.

Have you done a Masters degree from a university that's listed on WES?

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
It's pointless and a waste of money to send your degrees to WES.

You can request your University to include these recognition letters along with an explanation, transcripts, etc. in the sealed envelope.

No, I have not studied at Manav Bharati.

Do write to the other designated organizations before you send your documents.

Have you done a Masters degree from a university that's listed on WES?

Thanks Dear for your information..

My university not good enough to listen our words., i dont have Master degree.. finally i think i will not send for wes., it is just waste of money only...

any other option i can apply for express entry, because i am feeling very sad.., i finally lost my dream...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thanks Dear for your information..

My university not good enough to listen our words., i dont have Master degree.. finally i think i will not send for wes., it is just waste of money only...

any other option i can apply for express entry, because i am feeling very sad.., i finally lost my dream...
Don't lose hope. Don't get disheartened :)

Maybe you should visit Manav Bharati personally and explain your situation to the Registrar.

Alternatively, you may want to consider getting admission to a Masters degree in a university that's listed on WES. Admissions are on presently. Don't enroll for a post-graduate diploma, only a 2-years Masters program. Or you may want to consider immigration to another country

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Don't lose hope. Don't get disheartened :)

Maybe you should visit Manav Bharati personally and explain your situation to the Registrar.

Alternatively, you may want to consider getting admission to a Masters degree in a university that's listed on WES. Admissions are on presently. Don't enroll for a post-graduate diploma, only a 2-years Masters program. Or you may want to consider immigration to another country
Yes My Friend, let me explain to college people, but i dont think they will accept my words because this people are very rude..,
if i do PGDCA is that valid ? or should i do MSC in IT from good university, again it will take more one year., my age is 35 now, from july it will be 36..
if i do 2years MSC in IT , is it valid?

I am presently doing SEO and Web Development work? which country i can try?

Where you from my friend?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I suggest you speak with a career/education adviser. I won't be able to advise on the type of study programs you must pursue for your career.

IMO, it would be best to do a 2-years, full-time Masters degree from a university that's recognized for immigration to Canada/any other country. It could delay your immigration plans a bit though

Good luck for your future success :)

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
I suggest you speak with a career/education adviser. I won't be able to advise on the type of study programs you must pursue for your career.

IMO, it would be best to do a 2-years, full-time Masters degree from a university that's recognized for immigration to Canada/any other country. It could delay your immigration plans a bit though

Thanks Dear for your information. Will try and see what best i can do in coming weeks.
Have a nice day!!!

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........

Hi There,

This is what i receive from ICES agency

Thank you for your email. ICES will assess degrees from Manav Bharti University provided that they were awarded from 2012 onwards. However, please be advised that the resulting assessment may or may not be favorable. The outcome of the assessment will depend on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): University Grants Commission, All India Council of Technical Education, Distance Education Council/Bureau recognition; mode of study (distance or on-campus); degree nomenclature; the specific program completed; and the timeframe in which the credential was completed. You would be required to formally apply and pay for the service if you wish to have your credential reviewed.

But i have completed by degree in 2013, and joined college in 2010., and my university is listed in UGC too.,

Sincerely,

International Credential Evaluation Service (ICES/msj)
3700 Willingdon Avenue
Burnaby, BC V5G 3H2
Tel: 604-432-8800
Toll-Free 1-866-434-9197
Fax: 604-435-7033
Web Site www.bcit.ca/ices