+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Manav Bharti University Recognized with WES?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Thank you for your email. ICES will assess degrees from Manav Bharti University provided that they were awarded from 2012 onwards. However, please be advised that the resulting assessment may or may not be favorable. The outcome of the assessment will depend on a variety of factors including (but not limited to): University Grants Commission, All India Council of Technical Education, Distance Education Council/Bureau recognition; mode of study (distance or on-campus); degree nomenclature; the specific program completed; and the timeframe in which the credential was completed. You would be required to formally apply and pay for the service if you wish to have your credential reviewed.

But i have completed by degree in 2013, and joined college in 2010., and my university is listed in UGC too.,
That sounds positive to start with.

What's important is Manav Bharati should have had UGC and AICTE recognition for the academic years when you studied there. Not recognition for the recent/current years.

I suggest you go through the Manav Bharati website + UGC and AICTE websites + Google searches to check if recognition letters were awarded by UGC and AICTE for the years 2010-2013

Reactions: Dmonk

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
That sounds positive to start with.

What's important is Manav Bharati should have had UGC and AICTE recognition for the academic years when you studied there. Not recognition for the recent/current years.

I suggest you go through the Manav Bharati website + UGC and AICTE websites + Google searches to check if recognition letters were awarded by UGC and AICTE for the years 2010-2013
Hi Bryanna,

Yes, the university got UGC letter in year 2009, http://www.manavbhartiuniversity.edu.in/about-us/downloads/ugc-notification.pdf

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
That's great.

Do email the UGC recognition letter to ICES + explain that Manav Bharati was recognized for the academic years when you studied there. Request them to confirm whether or not your degree can be evaluated

Reactions: shahid7in

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
That's great.

Do email the UGC recognition letter to ICES + explain that Manav Bharati was recognized for the academic years when you studied there. Request them to confirm whether or not your degree can be evaluated
HI,

YES i said them but they are asking me to pay then they will start the process.,

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
HI,

YES i said them but they are asking me to pay then they will start the process.,
Don't rush into sending your degree to ICES.

Based on your posts, it's unlikely that Manav Bharati will put in the efforts to prepare the right documents for your degree evaluation.

I suggest you:
1. Print off the UGC recognition letters right from 2010 onward until the current academic year

2. Search for similar recognition letters issued by AICTE for the years that you studied there

3. Print the homepages + contact information pages of UGC and AICTE websites (in case ICES would like to reconfirm the recognition)

4. Print the pages from the Manav Bharati website which state these affiliations + any collaborations with international universities

5. Prepare a draft letter addressed to ICES, issued by Manav Bharati on their business stationery to explain these documents

6. Request the Registrar/authority at Manav Bharati to include these documents in the sealed envelope with your transcripts, etc

You'll need to visit Manav Bharati personally for this

Ishan Maken

Nov 11, 2017
Hi Shahid7in,

Did you got your ECA from ICES for Manav Bharti University. I am about to apply for transcripts. You reply will be helpful.

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,

i m also in same university. applying for canada so can help me for WES.
which document is require in it and what is a processor for it,
i need your help, please respond me.

thank you for some solutions.

Ishan Maken

Nov 11, 2017
I have just completed the process so can tell you now. For getting transcripts from Manav Bharti University, you need to go directly or send some one with an authority letter for getting transcripts. You need to take your orignal degree and marksheets. It is a 3-4 process only. Try reaching the college around 10-11 and you will be done by 2-3. Whatever photocopies you want to get assessed, you will have to pay for it.

All the best

Reactions: Adrian Markus

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have just completed the process so can tell you now. For getting transcripts from Manav Bharti University, you need to go directly or send some one with an authority letter for getting transcripts. You need to take your orignal degree and marksheets. It is a 3-4 process only. Try reaching the college around 10-11 and you will be done by 2-3. Whatever photocopies you want to get assessed, you will have to pay for it.

All the best
It would help others in the same situation.... do share whether or not you were able to get an assessment done for your Manav Bharati University degrees? And from which designated organization?

Adrian Markus

Dec 30, 2017

All the best
Hi

Did you get a positive response from WES ?

Thanks
Adrian

Aurump

Sep 9, 2017
I too have a few queries about the application process for Canada from the same university ,please help me with the list of documents and if possible could some one please explain me the procedure regarding the same .

I've gone through multiple websites and forums for same and I'm in a lot of confusion though .

Could someone please brief me

@7330279077

Regards,

Sonali

Adrian Markus

Dec 30, 2017
I too have a few queries about the application process for Canada from the same university ,please help me with the list of documents and if possible could some one please explain me the procedure regarding the same .

I've gone through multiple websites and forums for same and I'm in a lot of confusion though .

Could someone please brief me

@7330279077

Regards,

Sonali
Have you got the WES credential done ?

Thanks
Adrian

Aurump

Sep 9, 2017
Hello Adrian,

I haven’t got the Wes credential done
I have gone to a consultancy regarding the pr purpose
They have checked the Wes approved university list and told me that since the university isn’t in the list
You aren’t eligible to apply
Loosing hopes !!
What am I suppose to do now