+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Manav Bharti University Recognized with WES?

Ishan Maken

Nov 11, 2017
Hi All,

Yesterday I received the WES report for my Master of Arts from Manav Bharti University. The university is recognized by WES but the equivalency of the MA is 4 years Bachelors degree. Please find below the process which we went through:

1. You have to go personally to the university with your original degree to request for transcripts. Try to reach in the morning by 1000 hrs. so you can get free by 1300 -1400 hrs. Take the WES form as well. They will prepare your transcripts and also give you the sealed envelope. Mind you they charge for everything (signing of WES form, envelope, transcripts, etc.). We paid in total approx. INR 4500 as we took 2 copies of transcripts. I asked if instead of me coming directly, if I can send someone with authorization letter, which they refused.

2. Collect the transcripts (in sealed envelope - including the signed WES form), with photocopies of each degree and mark sheets + passport copy for name proof. Put all this in another big envelope and courier to WES. Mention your WES application no. on the envelope.

3. Once it reaches WES, you can track the progress on WES website. They send you email notifications as well for every step. It takes around 1 month from when you send the courier.

Hope the above information helps.

Thanks

Ishan Maken

gursahib

Jun 14, 2018
Hi All,

Yesterday I received the WES report for my Master of Arts from Manav Bharti University. The university is recognized by WES but the equivalency of the MA is 4 years Bachelors degree. Please find below the process which we went through:

1. You have to go personally to the university with your original degree to request for transcripts. Try to reach in the morning by 1000 hrs. so you can get free by 1300 -1400 hrs. Take the WES form as well. They will prepare your transcripts and also give you the sealed envelope. Mind you they charge for everything (signing of WES form, envelope, transcripts, etc.). We paid in total approx. INR 4500 as we took 2 copies of transcripts. I asked if instead of me coming directly, if I can send someone with authorization letter, which they refused.

2. Collect the transcripts (in sealed envelope - including the signed WES form), with photocopies of each degree and mark sheets + passport copy for name proof. Put all this in another big envelope and courier to WES. Mention your WES application no. on the envelope.

3. Once it reaches WES, you can track the progress on WES website. They send you email notifications as well for every step. It takes around 1 month from when you send the courier.

Thanks

Ishan Maken

hello Ishan ,

Thanks for writing detailed post .

Brother , i have got MBA degree from Manav Bharti University and planning to apply for Canada PR. But my consultant is saying though university is mentioned in UGC website it is not listed in WES Degree Equivalency Tool and changes are higher that WES would not approve the Degree . You seem a ray of hope for me , could you please help me on this.

Please leave your number or call me at 7406183680.

Very much in need to speak with you. Thanks.

Ishan Maken

Nov 11, 2017
Hi. It is very much recognized. As it is is NAAC “B” category college, hence your MBA will be considered as Bachelors for 4 years (or 3 depending on course). Only MBA done through NAAC “A” colleges in India are considered as Masters in canada as per WES.

Happy to help if you have any further questions. You can send me an email at ishan.maken@live.com

All the best!

g_g226

Feb 23, 2018
Hello,

My case is also same. I did B.E from from private university "Dnyaneshwar Vidyapeeth" and M.S.1c IT from Allahabad university. Both universities are
not listed in WES page. so Can I go for CES, ICAS, IQAS or BCIT ?? pleas esuggest.

Reactions: gill47

gill47

Dec 2, 2013
Hi All,

Thanks

Ishan Maken
bai need URGENT HELP , i m in same condition i have done my diploma in mechanical engineering ( 3 years ) but got admission in 2 year (lateral entry) and was going for WES, does it recognise it or not , or should i try some other accengies ...

thanx
A.S.GILL

tango_alpha

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Ludhiana
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-11-2017
Doc's Request.
15-11-2017
Nomination.....
-NA-
AOR Received.
30-1-2018
IELTS Request
16-11-2017
File Transfer...
22-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
04-05-2018
hello Ishan ,

Thanks for writing detailed post .

Brother , i have got MBA degree from Manav Bharti University and planning to apply for Canada PR. But my consultant is saying though university is mentioned in UGC website it is not listed in WES Degree Equivalency Tool and changes are higher that WES would not approve the Degree . You seem a ray of hope for me , could you please help me on this.

Please leave your number or call me at 7406183680.

Very much in need to speak with you. Thanks.
Hi,
Get your degree evaluated from IQAS. It would be evaluated as Masters.

vrindavijayan91

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
India
Hi, two queries below, kindly enlighten me if you have informtion about these.

1. Would B.E (graduation year 2013) from Manav Bharti University be assessed by IQAS? (Or any other authorized assessment agencies).

2. Could we apply for transcrits from Manav Bharti Univ by sending a person with an authorization letter?

This is for a friend residing abroad who is unable to visit India immediately.

Srikanth999

Sep 15, 2018
Hi All,
I got my Wes evaluation, Equivalency of 3 years Bachelors from Manav Bharti and Master degree from Nagarjuna University, So no need to worry guys, all degrees from Manav Bharti would be evaluated... So go on...

Kunal92

Nov 11, 2018
Hi All,
I got my Wes evaluation, Equivalency of 3 years Bachelors from Manav Bharti and Master degree from Nagarjuna University, So no need to worry guys, all degrees from Manav Bharti would be evaluated... So go on...
So bro, that does mean that Bsc.IT degree can also get evaluated? I did Bsc. from Manav Bharti in 2014 and am trying to find out if it can be evaluated by WES.

muhammedf84

Sep 19, 2018
Thanks Dear for your information..

My university not good enough to listen our words., i dont have Master degree.. finally i think i will not send for wes., it is just waste of money only...

any other option i can apply for express entry, because i am feeling very sad.., i finally lost my dream...

dear Shahid

Send it to IQAS, they will recognize it and will give your a favorable response. Your money wouldn't be wasted