+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it worth sending an email to vfs once you have gone over your waiting time ?

mate

Jun 14, 2016
I have applied on 16 may
I am also thinking of sending the mail
One of my frnd has mailed delhi n got rply in 3 days

Picxie

Star Member
May 8, 2017
I think one should mail them as it is high time.. you will have to book tickets and start packing and all.. atleast have 1 week buffer time.. it is better to get visa results in advance..
So mail them!

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
My 2 weeks only passed on Friday so il wait till Tuesday but I think the time processing are very misleading coz for example I have to rent out my property before I go and I've been using the time scale on cic site to work out the coming few months

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
My 2 weeks only passed on Friday so il wait till Tuesday but I think the time processing are very misleading coz for example I have to rent out my property before I go and I've been using the time scale on cic site to work out the coming few months
2 weeks?
Did you apply from London? I applied on 12th July

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Nothing as of today. I am writting them an email today in a bit. What course did you apply from? And are you a student in London?
No I'm born here , Humber college but mines more high risk coz my ba was done nearly 10 years ago but since I've done 2 qualifications in the field I work in which I have been working in since 2010 and my course is related to my experience and some of the qualifications I have done through work in my own time
What about you

exd

Feb 5, 2016
anyone sent a message to vfs after passing their waiting time and received a decision ?
Applied from Sweden 12 June VFS London Online and today is 7 weeks 1 day passed

Sent email on 24 July and got reply after 1 working day as below

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

basitz

Jun 15, 2017
No I'm born here , Humber college but mines more high risk coz my ba was done nearly 10 years ago but since I've done 2 qualifications in the field I work in which I have been working in since 2010 and my course is related to my experience and some of the qualifications I have done through work in my own time
What about you
Oh right. Hope everything goes in your favour!
I am an international student. Did my gcse and gce. And two years at London Southbank. I was unable to get transfer credits because they need 60% and above in all modules.
Applying for Computer Science, Memorial University.

Reactions: Pamjhalli22

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Oh right. Hope everything goes in your favour!
I am an international student. Did my gcse and gce. And two years at London Southbank. I was unable to get transfer credits because they need 60% and above in all modules.
Applying for Computer Science, Memorial University.
How long you been here in England