+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it safe to send passport thrue courier and send it to embassy of manila

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
Hi everyone. We just received email today from the embassy requesting our passport to send thru courier or thru VAC. I just wanted to ask if which is better sending the, thru courier or thru vac. Thank you.

Reactions: Frank GH

CNICG

Nov 1, 2014
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Angel Sure,

My experience as a Registered Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC) has been to always send documents via a recognized international courier service i.e. DHL with tracking to the Canadian Embassy. If you need any further assistance please PM me.

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
angel aure said:
Hi everyone. We just received email today from the embassy requesting our passport to send thru courier or thru VAC. I just wanted to ask if which is better sending the, thru courier or thru vac. Thank you.
I hear your concerns. Nevertheless, countless others have done it (sending PPs via courier with tracking and delivery receipts) and have received their PPs in return with no issues.

If the instructions refer you to use a VAC, heed the instructions, send via VFS/VAC - then the VAC does have an agreement with CIC to ensure the safe return of the PPs to the applicant.

If it just says to send via courier, get a reputable and well-established courier who has tracking and delivery receipts. Find a courier, call them and discuss your concerns and how they can ensure the delivery of the PPs.

.../atb

Reactions: Frank GH

angel aure

Jun 7, 2013
ragluf said:
I hear your concerns. Nevertheless, countless others have done it (sending PPs via courier with tracking and delivery receipts) and have received their PPs in return with no issues.

If the instructions refer you to use a VAC, heed the instructions, send via VFS/VAC - then the VAC does have an agreement with CIC to ensure the safe return of the PPs to the applicant.

If it just says to send via courier, get a reputable and well-established courier who has tracking and delivery receipts. Find a courier, call them and discuss your concerns and how they can ensure the delivery of the PPs.

.../atb

we send it thru courier. I am a bit worried but I believe that good news will be coming soon,. Thank you very much.:)