jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
Very good point !

Well, in my "Offer letter" (Not in my LOA) which I received before LOA, it was mentioned that this offer is valid till Fall 2012. Apart from this there was no other documents to show it. I raised this point with CHC CHD, they simply said, that we want LOE in order to proceed further.
hhmm, wel what is LOA stands for , so what you gonna do now as they need LOE to proceed further ??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
this sounds good !! but i havent recieved any such request :-( this means there is difference between letter of late registration and letter of extension , his school is ready to give him extension for next intake in jan ....what does it exactly means , is he able to get visa any time and go to canada before jan ??
even we were also confused for it ! He will be going for Jan intake. I hope he will get visa by the end of october.

Since your Registration date is 12th Sept. So wait, you will get a request for sure.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
even we were also confused for it ! He will be going for Jan intake. I hope he will get visa by the end of october.

Since your Registration date is 12th Sept. So wait, you will get a request for sure.
aahh!! that will be a great relief brother :) evry thing is quite confusing lolz

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
I would like to inform you that just today one of our forum member got a request from CHC Chandigarh to submit "Letter of Late Registration" from his school under SPP visa (it was not a Letter of Deferral/Extension) and also another request to take medicals.

He got one form with these two requests as ticked. And his school is ready to give him extension for the next intake in Jan.
do you remember his starting date of course and also the last date of registration ?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
do you remember his starting date of course and also the last date of registration ?
No, but I think I should ask him. He contacted me just today since he knew that I got a call from CHC. I will tell you later on !

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
No, but I think I should ask him. He contacted me just today since he knew that I got a call from CHC. I will tell you later on !
ok buddy , i will be waiting :) keep rocking and motivating , god bless :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
ok buddy , i will be waiting :) keep rocking and motivating , god bless :)
before you go, check your inbox (1) :) you will see how much "selfish" I am ! Lol :)