+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it Possible?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kashif Mehmood said:
@ enfield...Thanks for ur reply.I desrve visa coz i got medical letter in June 2011 but i did not follow the instructions of medical coz i did not receive them.So they delayed my case deliberately.If it would be rejection then i must received it few weeks ago i think.Insha Allah I will receive visa soon.
I know your case. You went for medical with a Doctor who was not DMP. So it was your mistake, and you are paying for it.

kashif Mehmood

Jul 23, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@enfield..yup u r rite.but i did nt receive list of dr and instructions from CHC.I just received 1 page medical form..So lets see what happens now.I think I will receive Re medical form in this month

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
yesterday when I got the call, she said,

"Your classes going to start from 2nd Sept. Is that right ?"

Infact my classes have already started since august 1st week.

I am not sure what will happen with you. I can see "too much panic" in the forum.
Hi Enfield , i am quite astonished to know that you recieved call from cHC yesterday and they even didnt knw that your classes have alredy started from 1st aug, i appriciate your patience buddy , can you tell me when did you ask for extension from the college i mean for how long you waited after your classes started ? shold i wait for call from Chc or shold i contact my college for extension ??my classes going to start on 6 sep and i had applied 19th july , quite worried ??

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
Hi Enfield , i am quite astonished to know that you recieved call from cHC yesterday and they even didnt knw that your classes have alredy started from 1st aug, i appriciate your patience buddy , can you tell me when did you ask for extension from the college i mean for how long you waited after your classes started ? shold i wait for call from Chc or shold i contact my college for extension ??my classes going to start on 6 sep and i had applied 19th july , quite worried ??
Yes, today its my 104th day of waiting. :) Applied on 20th May at CHC CHD.

Well, I didn't ask my University for any extension. It was already mentioned on my LOA that this this offer is valid till 2012.

I got a call from CHC Chandigarh on 1st September at around 9:35 AM. They asked me to submit LOE.

I think you should get ready with your LOE and wait for the CHC call. If you get a call for LOE, it means your Visa is ALMOST sure.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:

Well, I didn't ask my University for any extension. It was already mentioned on my LOA that this this offer is valid till 2012.

I got a call from CHC Chandigarh on 1st September at around 9:35 AM. They asked me to submit LOE.

I think you should get ready with your LOE and wait for the CHC call. If you get a call for LOE, it means your Visa is ALMOST sure.
wow !! 104 it sounds like cricket score rather than days of waiting , ok but on my offer letter the schedule date of starting classes is mentioned i.e 6 th sep and the last date of registration is mentioned i.e is 12 th sep.....then sholud i wait till 12 th ?? and what if i dont get call from CHC and inbetween i get my extension from the college ??

pkj

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
zestyaman said:
wow !! 104 it sounds like cricket score rather than days of waiting , ok but on my offer letter the schedule date of starting classes is mentioned i.e 6 th sep and the last date of registration is mentioned i.e is 12 th sep.....then sholud i wait till 12 th ?? and what if i dont get call from CHC and inbetween i get my extension from the college ??
after 12th NO EXTENSION LETTER WILL B ISSUED AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE COZ DEY ALREADY GIVE ONE EXTRA WEEK TO JOIN

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pkj said:
after 12th NO EXTENSION LETTER WILL B ISSUED AS PER MY KNOWLEDGE COZ DEY ALREADY GIVE ONE EXTRA WEEK TO JOIN
okk , in case if anyone asks for extension , how many days they generally give ??

pkj

Star Member
Jul 18, 2011
zestyaman said:
okk , in case if anyone asks for extension , how many days they generally give ??
1-2 WEEK ONLY AS I KNOW, BUT ONLY LIMITED COLLEGE/ UNIVERSITY PROVIDE EXTENSION LETTER

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:

thanks buddy , hope your patience yield positive results :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
I would like to inform you that just today one of our forum member got a request from CHC Chandigarh to submit "Letter of Late Registration" from his school under SPP visa (it was not a Letter of Deferral/Extension) and also another request to take medicals.

He got one form with these two requests as ticked. And his school is ready to give him extension for the next intake in Jan.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:

hey Enfield , if your offer is valid till 2012 , then why did CHC called you to provide them a letter of extension from you ???

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zestyaman said:
hey Enfield , if your offer is valid till 2012 , then why did CHC called you to provide them a letter of extension from you ???
Very good point !

Well, in my "Offer letter" (Not in my LOA) which I received before LOA, it was mentioned that this offer is valid till Fall 2012. Apart from this there was no other documents to show it. I raised this point with CHC CHD, they simply said, that we want LOE in order to proceed further.

zestyaman

Star Member
Jul 14, 2011
jalandhar city
Category........
Visa Office......
chc chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
enfield said:
I would like to inform you that just today one of our forum member got a request from CHC Chandigarh to submit "Letter of Late Registration" from his school under SPP visa (it was not a Letter of Deferral/Extension) and also another request to take medicals.

He got one form with these two requests as ticked. And his school is ready to give him extension for the next intake in Jan.
this sounds good !! but i havent recieved any such request :-( this means there is difference between letter of late registration and letter of extension , his school is ready to give him extension for next intake in jan ....what does it exactly means , is he able to get visa any time and go to canada before jan ??