+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible to exit from foreign countries going to canada?

oselle

Mar 8, 2019
Hi guys. I just want to ask because I got my Visitor Visa (for the first time) in Bangkok Thailand but i want to go home to Philippines first to visit my family and friends then exit from Philippines to Toronto and come back from Toronto to Thailand. I just want to ask if it is possible and it is not difficult to exit in Philippines in that matter? Thank you so much!

borex08

Mar 19, 2019
Hi guys! my working visa po aq at nominated po aq dun sa canada pra s PR, tnong ko lng po kng klngan ko p mgPDOS at kmuha ng oec? khit my LMIA exemption po ako. pkisagot nmn po. tnx

Paumac

Apr 12, 2019
Ms Ldevega.

I have the same situation. My niece is alao 22 years old and the minimum age for hsw is 23.
Nakaalis po ba yung pamangkin niyo? Ano po ginawa niyong paraan. Please help. Naaawa ako sa pamangkin ko. She is so down.

Kath R

Feb 25, 2019
What are the possible problems that may arise if you exit from foreign country to canada with visa stamped in passport?
I have the same question.. can anyone answer who have the experience? My w.visa will expire on 2021, and I’m still waiting for my OEC here in manila until now :(

Fort

Jul 18, 2019
Hi Could anyone can give an insight on this.
I am from Middle East and planning to exit in Singapore to get the Work Permit to speed up the process. Is there any risk on risk on this?
I am coming with my family under YNP pathway.
Salamat po sa mga sasagot.

Fort

Jul 18, 2019
Hi, Proper Docs po. i presented coe, proof na currently employed ako, valid identification e.g company id.. Im just lucky na supported ako ng previous company ko. and also, hotel sa Singapore tingnan nila yun booking ko plus po sa coe nkalagay yun designation and salary ko with sign ng HR and VP . need po na ticket niyo is round trip.
Hi Mam..Ano po yung COE ? Salary Certificates po ba is enough.

donaacuna

Jan 22, 2019
Hello, I submitted my passport in Philippines and got it after 3 working days with my working visa stamped on it,is it ok if I exit in Philippines because the issuing authority stamped is Singapore?
TIA fir the reply

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello, I submitted my passport in Philippines and got it after 3 working days with my working visa stamped on it,is it ok if I exit in Philippines because the issuing authority stamped is Singapore?
TIA fir the reply
Yes, that doesn't matter.

Reactions: donaacuna

xai jace

Oct 8, 2019
Hi! Im a newbie here. I am an OFW now in Hong Kong and I applied for my Canadian work permit here. I will not go back to the Philippines before going to Canada once approved as I read a lot of forums that the Immigration Officer will ask for PDOS, OEC, etc. Will that be okay? The HK or Canadian Immigration Officer will not require these documents from me right? I just want to make sure that once my WP is approved, I will resign in my current job in HK, I will be able to go directly to Canada without any problems. Thank you!!

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi! Im a newbie here. I am an OFW now in Hong Kong and I applied for my Canadian work permit here. I will not go back to the Philippines before going to Canada once approved as I read a lot of forums that the Immigration Officer will ask for PDOS, OEC, etc. Will that be okay? The HK or Canadian Immigration Officer will not require these documents from me right? I just want to make sure that once my WP is approved, I will resign in my current job in HK, I will be able to go directly to Canada without any problems. Thank you!!
The Canadian side doesn't care how you arrive here. As long as you land in Canada with a valid work permit/visa, CBSA will not ask you any questions about how you left your home/other country.

I don't know about Hong Kong exit immigration so can't speak to that.