+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it possible to exit from foreign countries going to canada?

Claire27

Oct 9, 2011
I got my visa in manila philippines, but i want to go singapore to visit my long time friend before going to canada and also to avoid POEA. Is it possible? is there any questions i have to be ready to answer? Need your advice...

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
yes its possible...if you dont have your working visa posted on your passport when you travel to singapore or hk. and send your passport back to philippines and authorized somebody to get your visa. then you can exit anywhere.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
Claire27 said:
I got my visa in manila philippines, but i want to go singapore to visit my long time friend before going to canada and also to avoid POEA. Is it possible? is there any questions i have to be ready to answer? Need your advice...
You can exit even if you have the visa stamped on your passport. It depends on how you deal with the immigration @ the airport. My friends from Bangkok, Thailand did that...they had their visa for Canada but they went home before they came here and exit again in Bangkok, Thailand to avoid the PDOS and everything...

Reactions: Colinkim

Serenta

Jan 26, 2009
Hello
Is there a possibility to apply for work permit outside of the Philippines (live-in caregiver)? My friend has a LMO and CAQ but wants to apply for visa and work permit outside of the country to avoid the long waiting times. is it possible to apply from taiwan for example, if she goes to visit there? do you actually have to be in the country where you apply?
thank you for your answers!

Claire27

Oct 9, 2011
Hello guys, sorry it took me a while to reply.. Well.., since i'm a direct hire i have to under go an agency, they are the one processing my papers to get exit clearance. I paid high amount... :eek:( It sucks.. Imagine just for an exit clearance the poor applicant have to pay more than the amount he/she must pay for applying canadian visa..!

demba ba

Feb 16, 2012
is it possible to exit from foreign countries going to canada?

Good evening, I am of my name snégal demba ba 22 years old with a child and no woman. I'm just here to see if I can get a visa for foreign workes canada, I'm looking for a job some time, I rap and I want to pay my own production.

your help will be grateful to me I kiss you I'm waiting for an offer to you and hope

Man415

Jul 25, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
10-02-2014
Med's Request
10-02-14
Med's Done....
04-03-2014
Passport Req..
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Claire27 said:
I have a friend with similar situation. He was advised by his Canadian employer not to go back to Manila as he plan to have vacation first before coming to Canada as he already have his Visa stamped on his passport. The Philippine immigration will question him and will have to ask to process POEA requirements before leaving.

Claire27

Oct 9, 2011
@man415
good!! good for him...! I don't know what going on in this country (phi.) why they have to that with these people. we are doing a lot of sacrifices just to apply jobs in other countries. I see them (government people) like a blood sucking monster..!! Damn, as long as "they" can see some dime inside your pocket, "they" will drain your to the last drop... I'm not happy to say this, but that's the fact. There's nothing wrong in implementing a law, it is just so wrong how "they" practice it..!!

Claire27

Oct 9, 2011
Serenta said:
Hello
Is there a possibility to apply for work permit outside of the Philippines (live-in caregiver)? My friend has a LMO and CAQ but wants to apply for visa and work permit outside of the country to avoid the long waiting times. is it possible to apply from taiwan for example, if she goes to visit there? do you actually have to be in the country where you apply?
thank you for your answers!

Hi Serena, what i know is that, it's possible if you have a residence/working permit to such country. Like for example s/he is currently working in Taiwan that's consider a working permit or there's a temporary resident permit for that person who's going to apply. Check some agencies from taiwan and ask them, if they can help u.

Claire27

Oct 9, 2011
Bambiegirl said:
You can exit even if you have the visa stamped on your passport. It depends on how you deal with the immigration @ the airport. My friends from Bangkok, Thailand did that...they had their visa for Canada but they went home before they came here and exit again in Bangkok, Thailand to avoid the PDOS and everything...
Hello bambiegirl :eek:) i already under go agency here in philippines... but i feel something is wrong with the agency (i hope i'm wrong) but just in case i will try to exit in other country... any other advice? im thinking of going to my cousin in Macao..

jsil

Feb 3, 2015
Hi po sa inyo! Tanong ko lang po may vaalid working visa po ako dito sa SG til 2017 pa, tapos po expiration ng canada visa ko til september this year. Gusto po kasi ng eeployer ko start ako ng september kc nasa uS sila the whole summer. Balak ko po sana umuwi ng july mgbakasyon ng 2 weeks tapos balik ulit dito. Ok lang po ba yon?

ortswak

May 11, 2016
hello po..kailangan ko po ba ng PDOS bago ako pumunta ng canada? nasa new zealand kasi ako ngayon. kaka aprove lang ng PR ko. salamat po!

Douie

Apr 2, 2017
Bambiegirl said:
Hi, Is this still possible i would like to know if you can still exit from other countries at this time of year were Du30 is our President. . Im trying to avoid the poea here in the ph because im a direct hire.A lot of talks about direct hired eployee cant get there oec due to that issue.

Anyone please it would really be a big help to some of the problems going to Canada

Huzky

Jul 15, 2017
[QUOTE
Hi please advice me, what happened when you exit from philippines to singapore, immigration allowed you? Because i want to visit my husband in singapore for two weeks the flight to canada. Please reply i need your help.