+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it okay if I DO NOT upload Degree Certificate after ITA and just upload Provisional?

MegB

Mar 27, 2019
After my Bachelors (Osmania University), I went to the US for Masters and didn't attend my Bachelors convocation in India. The process to get the Degree certificate is time consuming.

For WES provisional certificate was accepted. So can I just upload the provisional certificate? However, my ECR would validate my education.

Please advise. Thanks in advance!

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
As long as you get WES to issue an ECA, you don't need to do anything further and just upload that report along side the assessed degree into your eAPR after you receive your invitation.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
So just upload ECA and provisional along with IELTS? Would that be good to do?
You need to only include the degree. ECA and IELTS are completely optional and do not need to be included since IRCC are going to check their authenticaty directly from the issuer website. You can include them or not, it won't affect the output of your application

MegB

Mar 27, 2019
You need to only include the degree. ECA and IELTS are completely optional and do not need to be included since IRCC are going to check their authenticaty directly from the issuer website. You can include them or not, it won't affect the output of your application
By Degree you mean Degree Certificate? I don't have that! I only have provisional certificate. I'm confused. Please advise.

yiso91

Aug 19, 2017
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
29-11-2019
By Degree you mean Degree Certificate? I don't have that! I only have provisional certificate. I'm confused. Please advise.
Yes you can include this and again to have peace of mind if you want , you can attach the ECA report on top.

nothing to be confused about man :)

challapruthvi

Aug 14, 2019
So just upload ECA and provisional along with IELTS? Would that be good to do?
Hello MegB,

I am in a similar situation and would like to know from your experience : whether uploading ECA along with provisional certificate enough ? I really appreciate your response. Thank you.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello MegB,

I am in a similar situation and would like to know from your experience : whether uploading ECA along with provisional certificate enough ? I really appreciate your response. Thank you.
Provisional degree is good if you haven't been awarded your degree.

challapruthvi

Aug 14, 2019
Provisional degree is good if you haven't been awarded your degree.
Thank you for your response.

Ya, my spouse doesn't have her degree as of now. So, I will go forward by uploading the provisional certificate (+ ECA just for peace of mind)

I am just wondering this won't cause my application to be rejected right? Appreciate your response. Thank you.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Thank you for your response.

Ya, my spouse doesn't have her degree as of now. So, I will go forward by uploading the provisional certificate (+ ECA just for peace of mind)

I am just wondering this won't cause my application to be rejected right? Appreciate your response. Thank you.
No, it won't causy any problems.