+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it ok to submit personal claim history, credit card bills, bank statements ?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plus said:
Thanks Juney for your response. Same here actually. Even we have been out of Canada only once for 29 days during the 3 year window.
So how many days did you wait for before your applied?
I hear that it is advisable to apply 10-20 days after 1095. But in our case, there is not much in and out of the country, it would be good to know your thoughts.

Great suggestion arambi, Child is not at school age so school records are not an option. How can I apply to get the provincial Health record and do you know how much time it takes?

Thanks
Plus

This link is for getting Alberta health records

http://www.albertanetcare.ca/GetYourEHR.htm

Juney

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plus said:
Thanks Juney for your response. Same here actually. Even we have been out of Canada only once for 29 days during the 3 year window.
So how many days did you wait for before your applied?
I hear that it is advisable to apply 10-20 days after 1095. But in our case, there is not much in and out of the country, it would be good to know your thoughts.

Great suggestion arambi, Child is not at school age so school records are not an option. How can I apply to get the provincial Health record and do you know how much time it takes?

Thanks
Plus
We applied a month after my wife had 1095 days. I myself had been in Canada for 6 years then. We could have applied earlier had it not for other priorities that kept me busy by the time we were ready to start with our application. Maybe a week buffer would be enough i think,as long as you are really sure with the your calculation. Now with regards to additional documents, such as health records....etc, we did not bother to acquire and sent in. Our kid was 4year old then(under school age),born outside of Canada. My wife and kid rarely seek medical attention, maybe once for my wife and twice for our child, so medical record wasn't that reliable to suffice her presence. So if I were you, I will not worry much about sending in additional docs. If they ask afterwards, then you send it. CIC would have had specified these documents in the checklist, if they really need these for your application. But at the end of the day, it is still up to you.

plus

Star Member
Nov 16, 2014
Thanks Juney
Juney said:
We applied a month after my wife had 1095 days. I myself had been in Canada for 6 years then. We could have applied earlier had it not for other priorities that kept me busy by the time we were ready to start with our application. Maybe a week buffer would be enough i think,as long as you are really sure with the your calculation. Now with regards to additional documents, such as health records....etc, we did not bother to acquire and sent in. Our kid was 4year old then(under school age),born outside of Canada. My wife and kid rarely seek medical attention, maybe once for my wife and twice for our child, so medical record wasn't that reliable to suffice her presence. So if I were you, I will not worry much about sending in additional docs. If they ask afterwards, then you send it. CIC would have had specified these documents in the checklist, if they really need these for your application. But at the end of the day, it is still up to you.