+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

is it necessary to show hotel booking if someone want to visit canada?

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
is it necessary to show hotel booking if someone want to visit Canada? my parents r going to apply for visit visa of
Canada from Pakistan. do they want to show booking of some hotel where they will stay initially?

they will stay in hotel for first few days after that they will rent some place for them

also how much time it takes to get visitor visa in Pakistan normally?

rizwanahmed

Aug 28, 2012
HAMZA111 said:
is it necessary to show hotel booking if someone want to visit Canada? my parents r going to apply for visit visa of
Canada from Pakistan. do they want to show booking of some hotel where they will stay initially?

they will stay in hotel for first few days after that they will rent some place for them

also how much time it takes to get visitor visa in Pakistan normally?
My parents just applied a visit visa in June 7 and they got response on 24th Aug. the result is negative.
Booking an hotel in Canada is good thing, Actually they really want to visitor to leave Canada after their end of visa. For that they need some prof

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
rizwanahmed said:
My parents just applied a visit visa in June 7 and they got response on 24th Aug. the result is negative.
Booking an hotel in Canada is good thing, Actually they really want to visitor to leave Canada after their end of visa. For that they need some prof
for home ties they r showing their job, property, air plane return ticket and children in home country.

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
HAMZA111 said:
for home ties they r showing their job, property, air plane return ticket and children in home country.
but it is difficult to book hotel in canada as they r expensive and they require initial payment to book.

if my parents show to VO that they will find some place to live after reaching there then what about this??will this gonna work??

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
HAMZA111 said:
but it is difficult to book hotel in canada as they r expensive and they require initial payment to book.

if my parents show to VO that they will find some place to live after reaching there then what about this??will this gonna work??
You can book by free...u just need to call them...you need to give them dates from and to...and your names..
You can tell them to email you on the email you provide...

Reactions: asifraza2

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, they don't need to show hotel bookings nor return plane tickets.

But, it's not difficult to book hotel in Canada. If you have a credit card, you can try booking through expedia.ca

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
Well i showed hotel booking...didnt pay a single penny. I just called them and told them to book. So they did for free...

HAMZA111

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
navkaur said:
Well i showed hotel booking...didnt pay a single penny. I just called them and told them to book. So they did for free...
well then will u please give me the name and number of that hotel?

inbox me if u want

thanks

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
HAMZA111 said:
well then will u please give me the name and number of that hotel?

inbox me if u want

thanks
I have sent you a personal message.

navkaur

Jul 9, 2011
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
25-04-2017
Med's Request
Pre-medical
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
10-11-2017
mghrewaty said:
Can u please give me the name and number of that hotel?

If you don't mind

Thank you,
Quality suites...Toronto

YasirTheCoder

May 6, 2018
You can book by free...u just need to call them...you need to give them dates from and to...and your names..
You can tell them to email you on the email you provide...
Hii Can u please send me number and name of the hotel in canada because I want to make booking. Thanks

YasirTheCoder

May 6, 2018
You find any hotel using google there are enough of them after all.,

this thread is 6 years old by the way
Thanks for your reply.
I want to book for hotel and ticket for visit visa. CAN u please guide ma how can I make dummy booking that can varifiable and looks orginal?

subodhp

Jun 19, 2019
Toronto
Thanks for your reply.
I want to book for hotel and ticket for visit visa. CAN u please guide ma how can I make dummy booking that can varifiable and looks orginal?
Just go on Google or any travel website and search for refundable hotels. These bookings are real, just that you can cancel them by a certain time with no cancellation charges.

Also, providing trip plan details is good but in determining your home ties, vo looks at a lot of factors. As an example not being employed, not having any strong ties in home country, past history of Visa overstay are all examples of red flags. In such cases, hotel stay will not help much