+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it called misrepresentation. Pls help

vasvas

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Just one thing I like to point about the white collar job . Our office employs 30 Indians and 21 Pakistanis for technical writhing . They work remotely and get paid 60 Cad for a week. Not sure you would consider that white collar job or not.
60CAD a week? Wow! Are these offshore employees? I hope so as 60CAD a week will not get them anything in Canada! Now 2000 or 3000 Indian or Pakistani Rupee a week is good money for small towns in those countries.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
thank you very much vasvas...yes you understood correctly.
Now i will only change the location of my "physically located column" and "city" and "country" to back home country for 3 months. and contact of the person, email would remain continue the same as of my employer here in canada. thank you very much for detailed response. it really helped me.

walmzd

Star Member
May 27, 2012
It's only misrepresentation if you don't act on it. If you've received your AOR complete the form correctly and send it in along with an explanation letter - outlining your mistake. This way - you're all good.

Ignore it now and yes, it's misrepresentation.
it's been reported that some members submitted the old form after Oct-11 and still the application got accepted and got AOR & IP (this form doesn't even contain any question similar to Q13).
Apparently CIC is flexible toward these honest mistakes!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it's been reported that some members submitted the old form after Oct-11 and still the application got accepted and got AOR & IP (this form doesn't even contain any question similar to Q13).
Apparently CIC is flexible toward these honest mistakes!
This isn't misrepresentation and based on the issues IRCC had with the launch of the new forms, isn't surprising.

zeenat imran

Apr 11, 2011
Application sent 13 December 2017
Received 15 December 2017
Physical presence days :1219
Regarding my question previously discussed I didn’t mention my temporary visit (3 months ) of back home address (nor in question 10 and 11) but only in physical presence calculator.
hope for the best :)