+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is immigration process through Express Entry and PNP difficult?

Jas29

May 9, 2019
Hey,

I hail from India and i am planning to immigrate to Canada via express entry and PNP program. I don't know how to do proceed but i have watched a couple of videos on YouTube telling how to apply for Canada Immigration programs namely, Express entry program and PNP program. In India, it is quite difficult to find a reliable Consultant for immigration process . As per my research on Google, most of the consultants are fraud and don't respond back or help out clients after receiving the large junk of money. I am really worried as hiring a consultant would cost around 80000-90000 INR which is a quite large sum in India. So, I am thinking of doing the entire process on my own by seeing some videos on youtube about how to make express entry profile and know the entry process. I have decided to apply for WES and disburse the money and get the process done asap. All i want to know is that applying for express entry profile single handedly a good option? is applying for immigration is an easy thing and it could be done on your own? I have told you that it's quite risky process and is expensive hire a consultant. please help me out and suggest me the right option.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey,

I hail from India and i am planning to immigrate to Canada via express entry and PNP program. I don't know how to do proceed but i have watched a couple of videos on YouTube telling how to apply for Canada Immigration programs namely, Express entry program and PNP program. In India, it is quite difficult to find a reliable Consultant for immigration process . As per my research on Google, most of the consultants are fraud and don't respond back or help out clients after receiving the large junk of money. I am really worried as hiring a consultant would cost around 80000-90000 INR which is a quite large sum in India. So, I am thinking of doing the entire process on my own by seeing some videos on youtube about how to make express entry profile and know the entry process. I have decided to apply for WES and disburse the money and get the process done asap. All i want to know is that applying for express entry profile single handedly a good option? is applying for immigration is an easy thing and it could be done on your own? I have told you that it's quite risky process and is expensive hire a consultant. please help me out and suggest me the right option.
You don't need a consultant. Most people here have applied on their own. You can find discussions in the Express Entry section of the forum.

Reactions: Jas29