+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS Required for SINP With Confirm Job Offer from Saskatchewan

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Thank you very much
iyikk said:
Hi

I have registered with some of online job portals like www.wowjobs.ca/www.workopolis.ca, and finding relevant skill set jobs, and forwarding my profile,but unfortunatly not getting any response, can you please help me to find any contacts of agencies it would be great help to me to find an opportunity in canada from outside residents. :)

looking forward from your reply.

many thanks

vinzenzch

Feb 9, 2012
Hi Everyone,

I have some doubts to be solved. As it is mentioned on the SK website, I read that it is a one year employment for those who graduated outside the province of SK. So Lets say if I work for a employer in SK on a 7 month contract and then switch to other employer for another 7 month or less. Can they be counted as one year of employment but with different employer and able to apply to SINP? or I have to work for only one employer on a year basis to be able to apply?

Summerr

Jun 28, 2010
Ontario
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14 NOV 2013
Doc's Request.
15 May 2014(reminder mail) and 11 June 2014(specifics)
Nomination.....
1 Oct 2013
AOR Received.
7 January 2014
IELTS Request
Not Required
Med's Request
7 January 2014
Interview........
No Interview but Decision Made on July 7
LANDED..........
Inland
nandu.gogila said:
Hi Brothers,
Hope you are doing good.
I am also facing the same dilemma. I have confirmed job offer in SK (NOC A). I have 5+yrs experience. I have done my engineering.
When I contacted the SINP office, they gave me a reply stating that IELTS is not required for me.
But I am still in a dilemma. Please suggest should I go ahead and apply or not??
Btw, I want apply under the skilled category.

Regards,
Nandu.
If your occupation is NOC 0, A or B, then you dont need IELTS.

It is only for trade skills.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
eezi4u said:
Dear

sorry for delay.. yes you have job offer by any other consultant based on Saskatchewan or other provisional state, recently i signed the contact PARADIGMS ASCERTAIN INC. who is the certified from cic.gc.ca. in the name of Tehmina Hasan, also holding the License, but i am still waiting the Job Offer from employer as per commitment 90day from signup.

Regards

Irfan Reza
:p keep waiting :p they wont b able to arrange the job because they are closing now. go and check there karachi office. one more cheating company. go and complain in CSIC for them.

raka1

Star Member
Nov 17, 2009
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
iyikk said:
Hi

I have registered with some of online job portals like www.wowjobs.ca/www.workopolis.ca, and finding relevant skill set jobs, and forwarding my profile,but unfortunatly not getting any response, can you please help me to find any contacts of agencies it would be great help to me to find an opportunity in canada from outside residents. :)

looking forward from your reply.

many thanks
its near to impossible to get job specially for SINP immigration from these websites. all employers want u b there at the time of offer. job offer for a immigration purpose is a 24 month commitment. thats why u must need a Saskatchewan based law firm or consultant to deal with it. who must have office there.