+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is IELTS Required for SINP With Confirm Job Offer from Saskatchewan

eezi4u

Apr 3, 2012
Dear Friends

I have more the 45 points for applying SINP, Also have a confirm Job Offer from Saskatchewan, but some peoples is asking me the IELTS is compulsory, i think after June 2012 is ielts is required compulsory or not ????

if you all have any information regarding this topic please Help....

Raza

Kanamen

Champion Member
Oct 20, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eezi4u said:
Dear Friends

I have more the 45 points for applying SINP, Also have a confirm Job Offer from Saskatchewan, but some peoples is asking me the IELTS is compulsory, i think after June 2012 is ielts is required compulsory or not ????

Raza
If your job offer is in a profession (NOC) which falls under C and D then yes the IELTS is mandatory at least 4.5 bands

engineer906

Apr 29, 2012
eezi4u said:
Dear Friends

Raza

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
eezi4u said:
Dear Friends

Raza
Dear Raza after June 2012 YES ILETS will be compulsory ,r u planed for Regina or sasktoon and from where you r

sherzamin

Apr 24, 2012
sam pk said:
Dear Raza after June 2012 YES ILETS will be compulsory ,r u planed for Regina or sasktoon and from where you r
hi sam,plzz tell me how can i get the job in canda from here?
thanks

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
sherzamin said:
thanks
Through consultant or through your relative

SK AND CA

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Apr 2010
Doc's Request.
October 2010
Nomination.....
December 2010
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
IELTS Request
submitted at time of application
Med's Request
JAN 2012, AND LAST Medical requested Mar 2014
Med's Done....
Apr 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25th of Sept. 2014 and DM status changed on 27th of October
VISA ISSUED...
18 nov and passports reveived on 21th of nov
LANDED..........
inshallaha soon
sherzamin said:
thanks
[/quote

]Finely the SINP has ended for most of new applicant really bad news for family category ---- SINP
Read this note on Saskatchewan, immigration website
Note: Beginning May 1, 2012, the SINP will limit the number of concurrent nominations/applications that can be supported to one per household until the principal applicant successfully settles in Saskatchewan. The principal applicant will also be required to have an offer of employment in a National Occupational Classification (NOC) code A or B or designated trade.
For more details go to page 6 of 28

Application Guide for the Family Members Category

Have an offer of permanent, full-time employment in Saskatchewan either in an
Occupation or trade in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) Matrix level
"A" and “B", or in a designated trade in Saskatchewan.
For more info go following links

The following is the post from http://saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-family-questions

eezi4u

Apr 3, 2012
Dear

sorry for delay.. yes you have job offer by any other consultant based on Saskatchewan or other provisional state, recently i signed the contact PARADIGMS ASCERTAIN INC. who is the certified from cic.gc.ca. in the name of Tehmina Hasan, also holding the License, but i am still waiting the Job Offer from employer as per commitment 90day from signup.

Regards

Irfan Reza

eezi4u

Apr 3, 2012
Sobia

I cant understand that note, please ask me what they want ?

SINP has ended for most of new applicant really bad news for family category ---- SINP

explain the easy way because i have no idea regarding this note according to my Job Offer Case,

Reza

eezi4u

Apr 3, 2012
SAM

Yes i am from Karachi, Pakistan & also i was planed for SASKATCHEWAN, through SINP Program based on Job Offer,

Please tell me your expertise or experience about the SIPN,

Reza

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
Sobia21 said:
This is Anwer you can apply through online like Monster.ca or JobsinNL.ca....
Hi

I have registered with some of online job portals like www.wowjobs.ca/www.workopolis.ca, and finding relevant skill set jobs, and forwarding my profile,but unfortunatly not getting any response, can you please help me to find any contacts of agencies it would be great help to me to find an opportunity in canada from outside residents. :)

looking forward from your reply.

many thanks

sam pk

Dec 30, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
01-07-2012
eezi4u said:
SAM

Yes i am from Karachi, Pakistan & also i was planed for SASKATCHEWAN, through SINP Program based on Job Offer,

Please tell me your expertise or experience about the SIPN,

Reza
This is my number 0343-4153591 any time you have to contact me

nandu.gogila

Oct 30, 2011
Hi Brothers,
Hope you are doing good.
I am also facing the same dilemma. I have confirmed job offer in SK (NOC A). I have 5+yrs experience. I have done my engineering.
When I contacted the SINP office, they gave me a reply stating that IELTS is not required for me.
But I am still in a dilemma. Please suggest should I go ahead and apply or not??
Btw, I want apply under the skilled category.

Regards,
Nandu.