+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is distance education valid for canada immigration?

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
hi,,, can i contact you ..iam from delhi... i have also completed by study from eiilm univversity... i have some questions if you can help me..
my email is rajpaliwal@livve.com or you can give me a missed call my number is 9999292956

regards

raj paliwal

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
Hi seniors,

if any one can help me,

i have done my education from eiilm university through distance mode,, is there anyone who did education from this university. And how to get Transcript , and does any one got positive signal from WES of EIILM unversity.

any help from seniors will be appreciated, can contact me Rajpaliwal@live.com, 9999292956

Thanks.

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
HI seniors,

can any one help me, if any body got positive result from WES of EIILM UNIVERSITY. i have done BSC in hospitality,please if any body had same experience share it. It will be appreciated. Iam ready to send my documents to WES ... but heard lot of negative of EIILM ... Please help....

Regards.

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
Hi,

i need help, if you can tell me if my education is valid i have done BSC in hospitality from EIILM university through distance edcation.iam ready to send my documents to WES. But heard lot of negative things of EILM.iam confused a lot.

Please help.

Regards

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
Check with the online WES Tool for Equivalency, If your UNI is mentioned there,then validity could be claimed and provide your details of Education and WES CA site generates a online report then, that is the same one you will get after paying them the hefty fees, Even if they say its only an opinion.

Over the last few decades, India has been emerging economically than "Second World" Countries; So I don't see the disdain to speculate the so called happenings in "Third World Countries"

rajpaliwal

Oct 22, 2014
Thanks for your reply.

My university is not mention on WES website, thats why iam worried ... feeling lost i was ready with my ielts and documents. Now dont know what to do. I have also try the free assessment of my credentials on WES the report say non recogonized institute. feeling lost.

Reactions: Jass1996

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
rajpaliwal said:
Thanks for your reply.

My university is not mention on WES website, thats why iam worried ... feeling lost i was ready with my ielts and documents. Now dont know what to do. I have also try the free assessment of my credentials on WES the report say non recogonized institute. feeling lost.
We forum members, understand the pain - Don't feel lost, there are other options for immigration. Try out forums or seek guidance from registered agents.

NJ_SKG

Nov 24, 2014
Hi Friend,

What is the outcome of you SMU degree equivalency check done by accredited agency ?
Is it valid or not ?

nadeemshaikh

Sep 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It will be considered by the agency through which you will get your ECA report. If you are going through WES, I am sure they accept.

If you can find your university under this link http://www.aiuweb.org/Members/MembersA.asp then you are good to go.

NJ_SKG

Nov 24, 2014
Hello to All friends holding degree of Sikkim Manipal Univ (SMU),

Please share your equivalency check outcome.

Thanks
NJ_SKG

amrelec

Jul 6, 2015
NJ_SKG said:
Hello to All friends holding degree of Sikkim Manipal Univ (SMU),

Please share your equivalency check outcome.

Thanks
NJ_SKG
SMU is not accredited by WES. it says this in the site

Rahul_S

Apr 8, 2015
Hi All,

I have checked the DEC list and the UGC list. Synbiosis Center for Distance learning is recognized by both. Alos, WES site does not state that it does not access degrees from SCDL (unlike Sikkim Manipal).

Still on some other threads I am seeing that SCDL degress are rejected by WES saying it is from a non-recognised university. Can someone pls help and let me know if I should go ahead and get it accessed or not ?

or if someone has got it evaluated from WES pls reply.

Sakshi Arora

May 16, 2016
Hi ,

I am facing same problem, I have done my b.com from school of open learning, now planning to go for marketing. My consultants are saying I cannot go as i have distance learning bachelor degree.... can anyone suggest how can i go to study in Canada
Please email me

Thanks
Sakshi

sekhwal

Dec 4, 2016
I did my M.Sc in Bioinformatics two years (distance education) from Sikkim Manipal University in Feb 2006. Now, I am doing my postdoc from UofM, Canada. So, I am planing to apply for immigration here, but i found that Sikkim Manipal University Gangtok in a list of universities which is not recognized now from DEC. Please let me know still the issue is placed. The Sikkim Manipal University website is flashing distance courses still?????