+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is distance education valid for canada immigration?

joshmatt

Dec 5, 2016
BANGALORE
Visa Office......
VFS BANGALORE
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/12/2016
Med's Done....
10/11/2016
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING FOR THAT PRECIOUS MOMENT
experience gained prior to qualification will not be counted :(

harvinder1234

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Hi

i have completed my PG Diploma as international student, now i am working as network technician. i have Diploma of three year and Degree of three year. May i get points for both diploma and degree or only for degree when i would apply for PR in Express entry?

Thank You

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have a masters degree already but I am tempted to do an online phd from a Canadian institute and claim points for Canadian education.

Feb 18, 2018
I am Pakistani National, Have plus 2 Qualification from Pakistan and Beachlor (3 years ) from Jaipur National University, India. Can You suggest if WES will accept this.

avmonte

Jul 23, 2018
I am an engineer and I intend to pursue an online master’s degree from Zigurat global technology institute. It is a one year program of 60 credits. The degree will be awarded by the University of Barcelona in Spain (partner of zigurat for the program). This master’s program will also merit a canadian level 3 certification by CanBIM. What benefit will this master’s program can contribute if I apply for immigration to canada (like for express entry)?

Eman H

Sep 18, 2019
I am an engineer and I intend to pursue an online master’s degree from Zigurat global technology institute. It is a one year program of 60 credits. The degree will be awarded by the University of Barcelona in Spain (partner of zigurat for the program). This master’s program will also merit a canadian level 3 certification by CanBIM. What benefit will this master’s program can contribute if I apply for immigration to canada (like for express entry)?
Hi,
Have you been fortunate to know whether Zigurat certificate is considered a master's degree from WES Canada? Because I am planning to take the Global BIM Master next month and have no idea if it is recognized as a master's degree or higher diploma.

imran.saat

Sep 5, 2019
Hi , Could you please let me know if Distance Education in IT from 'Annamalai University' India recognized by WES Canada ??

Feb 6, 2020
Hi, @Eman H, even I am planning to apply for the Zigurat Global Masters BIM Management course. Could you please confirm if you found it if it is approved by WES or not?
Thanks

gokuleaswaran

Dec 9, 2021
Hi, @Eman H, even I am planning to apply for the Zigurat Global Masters BIM Management course. Could you please confirm if you found it if it is approved by WES or not?
Thanks
Zigurat Global Insitute of Technology is not recognised by WES. The Global BIM Management programme is recognised as a Masters programme but the University is not.