Apr 30, 2018
Punjab
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Jalandhar
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have Completed 3 years in Bachelors Degree and 1 year PGDHRM program form Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning . I have processed with WES for ECA. When I sent my documents SCDL was listed with WES .I want to understand will my PGD also be considered for CRS score. Can anyone help me out

Thank you
Please post your evaluation. That will be of great help. I have Bachelors and 1 year diploma from scdl. Should i go for wes evaluation? What was your result?

Ahadbawa

Apr 27, 2020
Can you please let me know if you have received ur wes evalution and did wes consider as master . I am planning to take up distance learning through kuvempu university. Can you also please suggest any university .
Any updates on your situation?

Jul 4, 2020
I am BE(4 years) graduate and I want to increase my CRS points by choosing 2 or more diploma, degree, certificates option. So, 1 Degree greater than 3 years is already there but for selecting that criteria I will need a diploma certificate or 6 month certification course certificate. I want to opt for 6 month distance learning certification course of Operations Management/Project Management from NMIMS,Mumbai,if it is accepted under this criteria. Also suggest other institutions which are confirmed to have recognition based on experience.

Please help! under big confusion

pankajsvpatil

Aug 21, 2020
Hi Guys,

Request to help.

I am planning for Canada PR and wants to do the evaluation for my studies. I have completed my graduation in Arts from Distance Education Learning-Mumbai University. It was a correspondence course from Mumbai University directly. All 3 years mark sheets, certificates & convocation were issued directly by Mumbai University on each passing year.

How do i obtain the Transcripts? (Nowadays this process is online).

Do i have to get a copy of my mark sheets & certificates attested from Mumbai University and then upload on the online portal to obtain Transcript which will be directly sent to WES by Mumbai University?

OR

Is it ok if i directly upload all the mark sheets & certificate of University (without true copy or attested from university) to the online transcript portal of Mumbai University?

Regards,
Pankaj

Sakshhh

Jun 7, 2021
Hiii,

WES accepts distance educational courses , provided those courses should have approval from Indian govt. (MHRD).

I have done AMIE (Distance education course) and assessed by WES recently.

Please refer this link : https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/indian-degree-questions-answered/

Apply, GET WES Credential Assessment soon...

All the best...

Cheers

Hi, i've done bachelor's of commerce from Delhi University distance learning..and it doesn't mention in my degree anything about distance education.. i need to ask that while filling the wes form..do i write only bachelor of commerce or bachelor of commerce-DE????