+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is distance education recognised by WES

anil1984

Mar 21, 2018
INDIA
WES will evaluate all your educational documents, provided it should be approved from HRD.

AMIE is recognized as Bachelor's degree (four years)
MBA recognized as Master's degree
Master of Technology is recognized as Master's degree

goyalv

Aug 13, 2018
Hiii,

WES accepts distance educational courses , provided those courses should have approval from Indian govt. (MHRD).

I have done AMIE (Distance education course) and assessed by WES recently.

Please refer this link : https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/indian-degree-questions-answered/

Apply, GET WES Credential Assessment soon...

All the best...

Cheers

I have Question for you.
did you hear any case of bachelors from lovely professional university distance education with positive results from wes ?

parim6

Sep 9, 2018
I have a question.
I have done MCA in distance education from PTU....so WES will consider my MCA as master or as diploma?

I am confused

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
I have a question.
I have done MCA in distance education from PTU....so WES will consider my MCA as master or as diploma?

I am confused
Check their equivalency tool. If PTU here means Punjab Technical University, then check the recent posts as some people have suggested WES is not recognizing degrees/diplomas from there.

Pujit1542

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I graduated from Bharati vidyapeeth, school of distance learning 2012. I read some of the post and checked online as well. My university is recognised by distance education bureau - UGC.

Can anyone guide me if WES will accept my degree or not? I already made a account on Wes and contacted them but have recieved no answer as yet.

Putting in a lot of effort. Please guide me , would be a great help !!
They do accept the distance education, I got my report today and mine was distance education from Guru Jambeshwar

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
They do accept the distance education, I got my report today and mine was distance education from Guru Jambeshwar
if the university is listed in the wes tool will it evaluate your degree for sure , if you send the transcriot and & provisional ?

sankarbt1984

Apr 17, 2019
Hello all,

May I know what's the procedure to get the transcripts from MGU Meghalaya.
I have done my MBA in distance and got the convocation certificate recently.

Should I go to Meghalaya or Delhi or some agents are supporting on this process ? As I'm working out side India its very difficult to reach the univ over email or voice.

Pl help.

Sankar

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hello all,

May I know what's the procedure to get the transcripts from MGU Meghalaya.
I have done my MBA in distance and got the convocation certificate recently.

Should I go to Meghalaya or Delhi or some agents are supporting on this process ? As I'm working out side India its very difficult to reach the univ over email or voice.

Pl help.

Sankar
As far as I know, send someone you trust to your institution in person.

shobitsharma

Aug 22, 2019
Hi All,

I have done MBA (Distance) from ICFAI Dehradhun university, does wes recognize this
If yes does they recognize this as diploma or certificate ?

Avi1302

Sep 4, 2019
I have a doubt that,WES will accept the evaluation for educational documents for Distance learning,
I have a degree from Kuvempu University, Distance Learning course (University is UGC approved ), Master of Science (Information Technology) .

Sep 10, 2019
Hi,

I have Completed 3 years in Bachelors Degree and 1 year PGDHRM program form Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning . I have processed with WES for ECA. When I sent my documents SCDL was listed with WES .I want to understand will my PGD also be considered for CRS score. Can anyone help me out

Thank you

saifulla

Sep 5, 2019
I have a doubt that,WES will accept the evaluation for educational documents for Distance learning,
I have a degree from Kuvempu University, Distance Learning course (University is UGC approved ), Master of Science (Information Technology) .
Can you please let me know if you have received ur wes evalution and did wes consider as master . I am planning to take up distance learning through kuvempu university. Can you also please suggest any university .