+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is distance education recognised by WES

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I graduated from Bharati vidyapeeth, school of distance learning 2012. I read some of the post and checked online as well. My university is recognised by distance education bureau - UGC.

Can anyone guide me if WES will accept my degree or not? I already made a account on Wes and contacted them but have recieved no answer as yet.

Putting in a lot of effort. Please guide me , would be a great help !!

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Thanks alot anil. One more thing, Which university should I choose ? There are number of options but none says school of distance education. Its just by the university name 'bharati vidyapeeth'.

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Hiii,

WES accepts distance educational courses , provided those courses should have approval from Indian govt. (MHRD).

I have done AMIE (Distance education course) and assessed by WES recently.

Please refer this link : https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/indian-degree-questions-answered/

Apply, GET WES Credential Assessment soon...

All the best...

Cheers
Thanks alot anil. One more thing, Which university should I choose ? There are number of options but none says school of distance education. Its just by the university name 'bharati vidyapeeth'.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
does your final degree says Distance education in university name

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
It's pretty urgent please let me know , waiting for your reply
i am not sure what to say...

either create a wes application, and enter all your details and see if it gives you right university name on education page....
or even try WES ca equivalency tool..
if neither of these shows yours University with DE... then call them to confirm....
if you are not tight on funds, then take a risk and submit ECA evaluation with two agencies...

332663Rb!

Star Member
May 23, 2017
i am not sure what to say...

either create a wes application, and enter all your details and see if it gives you right university name on education page....
or even try WES ca equivalency tool..
if neither of these shows yours University with DE... then call them to confirm....
if you are not tight on funds, then take a risk and submit ECA evaluation with two agencies...
I can call and ask them , do you know if there is a 1800 number

brainysaki

Dec 23, 2017
I think you should choose name of your university, in this case it should be ‘Bharathi Vidyapeeth’.

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone suggest whether graduation from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, Schoo of Distance Education is recognised by WES for Canada Immigration or not?

May 7, 2018
Hiii,

WES accepts distance educational courses , provided those courses should have approval from Indian govt. (MHRD).

I have done AMIE (Distance education course) and assessed by WES recently.

Please refer this link : https://www.wes.org/advisor-blog/indian-degree-questions-answered/

Apply, GET WES Credential Assessment soon...

All the best...

Cheers
Hello Anil,

I done with AMIE so I have few doubts.can you clarify few of my doubts? Can u send me your contact info to my email so that i can call u and talk over the phone? Please reply to raj.maheshtech@gmail.com

Reactions: iadicool

abhi_001

Jun 15, 2018
Yes it does
Hi 332663Rb!,

After perusing above threads, I got to know you have also pursued degree courses from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, School of distance education. Henceforth, I hope you are already through with WES ECA assessment of BVU, SDE, Pune. Did you face any issue with the same. It is bit urgent as I need to file my ECA for BVU, SDE and need your guidance on the same

May 7, 2018
Hello Anil,

I done with AMIE so I have few doubts.can you clarify few of my doubts? Can u send me your contact info to my email so that i can call u and talk over the phone? Please reply to raj.maheshtech@gmail.com
Anil,
Thanks for the info and I am done with http://www.iieinstitution.com/ (AMIIE) and now my another question is i done with MBA and now what they will calculate my study and i have Master's and they will calculate my education is equal to Canada Master study or not...Its IMP factor to me.