+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Cambrian @ Hanson good? (Brampton Campus) ??

Tarunbir91

Star Member
Oct 7, 2017
India
Yes thats the deadline so do it fast to confirm ur seat
Actually, I am confused between conestoga and cambrian hanson......The benefit of conestoga is that the course completes in only about 16 months.....and the benefit of cambrian toronto is it has very less fees plus a co-op term.

Oct 26, 2018
Kindly do not apply to this college Cambrian at Hanson, My visa was refused and it became more than 6 months and they did not refunded my tuition fee. I have decided to complaint against them in CIC . So, guys could you please suggest the best possible way to do complaint against college

Mariya Joseph

Apr 2, 2019
Hi

I have applied for cloud computing PG certificate in Cambrian at Hanson Canada. Can anyone please share their experience at this institute since it is a private institute.

ssrohtaj

Mar 15, 2019
QUOTE="Mariya Joseph, post: 7717004, member: 856803"]Hi

I have applied for cloud computing PG certificate in Cambrian at Hanson Canada. Can anyone please share their experience at this institute since it is a private institute.[/QUOTE]
hey i too have got cloud computing for september 2019 intake. have you got your visa ??

Ashish786

Feb 5, 2020
Hi

I have applied for cloud computing PG certificate in Cambrian at Hanson Canada. Can anyone please share their experience at this institute since it is a private institute.
Dear i am also got offer letter from cambrian same course could you plz help me for sharing your experiences how’z the college and course.

Ashish786

Feb 5, 2020
De
QUOTE="Mariya Joseph, post: 7717004, member: 856803"]Hi

hey i too have got cloud computing for september 2019 intake. have you got your visa ??
[/QUOTE]

Dear i am also got offer letter from cambrian same course could you plz help me for sharing your experiences how’z the college and course.