+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is Cambrian @ Hanson good? (Brampton Campus) ??

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
Any idea about Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) ??? Is it good? I tried other colleges Humber, Seneca etc. but since I Applied last moment all my applications got wait-listed. But I got an offer letter from Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) for International Business Management 2018 Jan.

Would be great if anybody can share your opinion about this course @ Hanson? + Will it be an issue if i decide to change colleges in between since Hanson is a private campus?

also would like to know if there are any advantages in doing a PG with Co-Op Placement?

I'm a bit concerned because its private + the tuition fee was around CAD16,250??

Reactions: purvajapatel

Gaganpreet_kaur

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Any idea about Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) ??? Is it good? I tried other colleges Humber, Seneca etc. but since I Applied last moment all my applications got wait-listed. But I got an offer letter from Cambrian at Hanson (Brampton Campus) for International Business Management 2018 Jan.

Would be great if anybody can share your opinion about this course @ Hanson? + Will it be an issue if i decide to change colleges in between since Hanson is a private campus?

also would like to know if there are any advantages in doing a PG with Co-Op Placement?

I'm a bit concerned because its private + the tuition fee was around CAD16,250??
Cambrian College does not have campus in Toronto and classes are delivered in Hanson Academy through an affiliation partnership. . Nothing to be concerned as other colleges such as Lambton, Canadore, Northern, St.Clair, St Lawrence also have affiliate partnerships.

Not sure if your agency informed you,t these affiliate colleges have small campuses in Toronto and majority are Indian students. If you are looking for practical solution during these high demand/low seats scenario, might be an option

Reactions: Renegade17

Gaganpreet_kaur

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017

And if ur program has co-op thn it's good u can gain expirence and easy for u to get a job in your field after that

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
Cambrian College does not have campus in Toronto and classes are delivered in Hanson Academy through an affiliation partnership. . Nothing to be concerned as other colleges such as Lambton, Canadore, Northern, St.Clair, St Lawrence also have affiliate partnerships.

Not sure if your agency informed you,t these affiliate colleges have small campuses in Toronto and majority are Indian students. If you are looking for practical solution during these high demand/low seats scenario, might be an option
Thank you for your feedback buddy,

I did the payments & applied for visa already since I was running out of time & there's possibly no other option cuz all the intakes for Jan 2018 is closed. But is it possible to change between colleges if required?? I'm concerned about that fact because Hanson is a private institute.
I am going to the Brampton Campus though!!

But is the fee expensive in private institutes like this compared to publicly funded colleges? Cuz my one year program for international business managements is CAD 16,250, where as its comparatively lower in other Colleges.

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
Wanted to warn you that most private college programs do not qualify for PGWP.
Actually the offer letter was sent from Cambrian College mentioning that the program is delivered at the "Hanson Brampton Campus", & the Certificate offered is an Ontario Graduate Certificate by Cambrian College.

On this case there wont be any issues for the PGWP yeh?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would doublecheck because many students have attended private colleges only to discover they didn't qualify for PGWP. Ask your college directly in an email so you have it in writing. Personally think Humber and Seneca would be better options for many reasons if you would consider waiting for a semester.

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
I would doublecheck because many students have attended private colleges only to discover they didn't qualify for PGWP. Ask your college directly in an email so you have it in writing. Personally think Humber and Seneca would be better options for many reasons if you would consider waiting for a semester.
Even I would prefer but I really don't want to postpone it further, so was hoping to try Hanson & see, if i'm not happy with the place then transfer to another college if possible

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Even I would prefer but I really don't want to postpone it further, so was hoping to try Hanson & see, if i'm not happy with the place then transfer to another college if possible
I would read the refund policy very carefully to make sure that you are entitled to get some money back if you transfer.

Renegade17

Nov 14, 2017
I would read the refund policy very carefully to make sure that you are entitled to get some money back if you transfer.
Thank you for the information, I referred to the refund policy & all related details, Basically the entire program is offered & monitored by Cambrian College & only thing is tuition is delivered at Hanson. Refund Policy was similar to all other colleges I assume. Ill drop the link below if possible please let me know if you find it unusual or risky in anyway.

http://www.canadahanson.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Tuition Refund Policy CHART 2017.pdf

Last edited:

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am not a lawyer so don't feel comfortable commenting on a contract. As long as you are aware of the terms and conditions that is what is important.