AOR: Aug 2018
MR for PA: May 2019
MP for PA: June 2019
Spouse(outland) addition request: June 2019
Spouse added, ADR and MR for spouse: Aug 2020
MP for spouse, ADR under review: Sept 2020
PAL: Oct 2020
Nothing thereafter.
Ordered GCMS notes in Nov and received them today.
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical are passed for both PA and spouse as per notes. But Security field is empty. Can someone guide what does this imply about Security or how can we know the status about security completion?
On calling CIC they said everything is completed, only decision is pending.
Spouse is in India and haven’t received BIL for her yet.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
Hello,
I want to share my timeline, LVO Winnipeg, waiting for DM
AR: June 2018
AOR: Aug 2018
MR for PA: May 2019
MP for PA: June 2019
Spouse(outland) addition request: June 2019
Spouse added, ADR and MR for spouse: Aug 2020
MP for spouse, ADR under review: Sept 2020
PAL: Oct 2020
Nothing thereafter.
Ordered GCMS notes in Nov and received them today.
Eligibility, Criminality, Medical are passed for both PA and spouse as per notes. But Security field is empty. Can someone guide what does this imply about Security or how can we know the status about security completion?
On calling CIC they said everything is completed, only decision is pending.
Spouse is in India and haven’t received BIL for her yet.
Hope they will clear all backlogs before Christmas holidays
I am in same boat as you but my spouse is in canada
Adr and spouse medical - 10 aug,2020
Everything is done when called cic they said your file is in final stage of processing.
Stay positive :)

kk09kk

Dec 1, 2020
Everything is done when called cic they said your file is in final stage of processing.
I really hope to hear something good before Christmas holidays

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
I see everyone who received adr from Winnipeg, after 2-4 weeks of submitting it they have passed everything.

In my case I have submitted adr 50 days ago to winnipeg and it still says documents uploaded! Nothing changed in status too.

Sharanpreet23

Star Member
Dec 26, 2015
I see everyone who received adr from Winnipeg, after 2-4 weeks of submitting it they have passed everything.

In my case I have submitted adr 50 days ago to winnipeg and it still says documents uploaded! Nothing changed in status too.
it doesnt matter what is says in our account, for me it showing documents requested since april and keep saying action required. I called IRCC and they said they already received and reviewed my documents and said i met eligibility and pre arrival letter was send in september. however in my account it still says documents requested. officer stated everything done when officer see my file will give final decision. so don’t worry you did your part, they are just not updating everything in our account.

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
it doesnt matter what is says in our account, for me it showing documents requested since april and keep saying action required. I called IRCC and they said they already received and reviewed my documents and said i met eligibility and pre arrival letter was send in september. however in my account it still says documents requested. officer stated everything done when officer see my file will give final decision. so don’t worry you did your part, they are just not updating everything in our account.
It's not about account only...I called couple days ago and everything is same as it was in October last year..

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020

Dont worry I submitted adr on 18 august and still says documents uploaded nothing after that but when i called cic they said our online account information is not accurate and they told b everything is done except background check

Reactions: Walle_007

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Dont worry I submitted adr on 18 august and still says documents uploaded nothing after that but when i called cic they said our online account information is not accurate and they told b everything is done except background check
And what does that mean except background check?

Like criminality and security is yet to be passed?

Reactions: Y2worry

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
And what does that mean except background check?

Like criminality and security is yet to be passed?
Exactly criminality and security came under background check and goes hand to hand according to immigration agent told me nd he said this is the final step before they issue copr

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
We are the same, both of us inland and ADR in July. Nothing happened either. I thought our waiting was done when ADR, however, it's being put aside again. Our priority is so low, every time when they have any new decisions or announcements, they just simply threw our files in draw. Have you found none of us from Winnipeg office has any updates since they announce to speed up the spousal class.

Reactions: Y2worry

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019

Don't think over too much bro, Winnipeg office recently just pause to process PNP. Yes, we quickly submitted everything and passed everything, but then what? Still waiting here for nothing.

Y2worry

Star Member
Jun 24, 2020
We are the same, both of us inland and ADR in July. Nothing happened either. I thought our waiting was done when ADR, however, it's being put aside again. Our priority is so low, every time when they have any new decisions or announcements, they just simply threw our files in draw. Have you found none of us from Winnipeg office has any updates since they announce to speed up the spousal class.
Makes sense you are right but the thing is there is nothing we can do except waiting and staying in touch i guess.

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Don't think over too much bro, Winnipeg office recently just pause to process PNP. Yes, we quickly submitted everything and passed everything, but then what? Still waiting here for nothing.
You mean they officially pause ?

Or pause in sense ....like they are on pause for last 2 Million years ??

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
You mean they officially pause ?

Or pause in sense ....like they are on pause for last 2 Million years ??
Of course in sense. They can not officially announce to pause anything. But according to the forums and chat groups, they do. Because there is no updates from Winnipeg office in recent months at all. Heard several applicants who transferred to Winnipeg, then transferred again to Vancouver during the pandemic are getting PR.